Confirmed with Link: Enroth on Waivers(Update: He cleared, sent to Marlies)

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
I think they will sign Ramo. Why else would he have been here for this long getting in shape? He was probably the preferred target from day 1 as a back up and glad we can get it done. Hope some one picks up Enroth and good luck to him, he is a good goalie, just did not work out for him here.

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Well, I was going to support this guy for a bit longer, but I can't really see any faults in this. He had an opportunity and didn't take advantage of it. With Ramo waiting in the wings, it was do or die, so he let in 2 goals in the first minute. Hope he gets claimed.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
oooh I guess this shows they are serious about climbing the standings this year, if a tank was in order Enroth would have played many more games

CDP

Nov 30, 2014
He's been bad, but this still seems pretty early to throw in the towel on him.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013

I think so as well. Hopefully it's to give Bibeau a shot and not to bring in Ramo. I doubt he's worth the contract spot and is an upgrade on Enroth.

Enroth may get claimed by a team needing a better backup.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto

I agree if they don't sign Ramo, but if they do this was a move that had to be made. I think it is a guarantee they sign Ramo now I bet other clubs were sniffing so they made this move.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto

I doubt Enroth will complain. He was terrible in each and every game. The worst was the soft goal he allowed against Minnesota in the third period...didn't even get a point in that game.

He wouldn't have gotten a contract in the NHL if not for the Leafs. No idea why we paired one of the biggest goalies in the league, praised how big he was and then paired him with Enroth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad