Injury Report: Ennis Broken ankle

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
Bracco if you want someone who can be a playmaker on the PP. Grundstrom is good all round with grit, a possible Hyman replacement. Moore has really upped his shooting game, he could be the perfect Ennis replacement. If you want size and grit, There's Marchment, size and speed there's Engvall. Dark horses are Carcone, who's come on this year Ennis like and Klimchuck if you want someone tougher. Lots of choices.

AuraSphere

Jun 27, 2012
Hoping for a Marchment/Grundstrom replacement, Bracco plays RW so idk if he'll get the call up.

4th line role def belongs to Marchment

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
He is good, and another really fast guy lol,

Might gel well with Brown, since Brown seems to be managing better as a playmaker this year and Moore has turned into an AHL level Tavares where it comes to potting goals this year.

8816 others

Dec 3, 2012
Bowen Island, BC
Sad to hear the biggest FA signing of the offseason (Tavares who?) is out. He's earned a spot with this team and I hope he can recover and get another contract with the Leafs.

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Sucks, he was doing really well. He has significantly more skill than your average 4th liner. He seemed to break the mold of a traditional fourth line.

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Sucks... still not a fan of Ennis but he's been playing well the past few weeks.

Can we call up somebody to replace Lindholm as well? Felt like Ennis was playing by himself since Leivo got traded.

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Amazing how posters turn this injury into a Nylander, and Leivo/Babcock rant.

Truly pathetic.

Lol

I wouldn't have moved Leivo, but he wasn't going to play over anybody except the Goat so there's no point in people bringing that one up.

Really need Lindholm to start doing something or he should be replaced too. At least Brown put up a few assists in Hymans absence. I don't see much separation between Londholm and the goat right now.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
I wouldn't have moved Leivo, but he wasn't going to play over anybody except the Goat so there's no point in people bringing that one up.

Really need Lindholm to start doing something or he should be replaced too. At least Brown put up a few assists in Hymans absence. I don't see much separation between Londholm and the goat right now.

Going to have to agree. I wanted Lindholm to succeed but since the adrenaline rush wore off he's been really mediocre. Just another black hole. When the puck goes near him you know we're about to lose possession.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
That sucks. He was playing really well.

This gives a big chance to Moore.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Moore will be called up, especially because it's for the line he will be on. That said, if you really want to give a prospect a shot in the arm, I'd consider Bracco, would be amazing for his confidence to know he's in the mix...and he deserves it of late.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
Any word on a call up for tonight? Be nice to see a Marlie actually get into the lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad