GWT: English Premier League: 9/10 - 9/12/2016

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Anyone who has watched Barça with any sort of regularity knows that Bravo has been very consistent and very good during that time.

Nobody said the contrary... But everyone but you and D&M can't see his awful performance.

But they did. You don't want to see that because it doesn't satisfy your narrative.

Erh, which narrative exactly? I didn't criticize Bravo in the past. Haven't rated Hart anytime even when he was seen as a top goalie here.

So what narrative?

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Liverpool looks really nice in the buildup phase with Matip, Lucas, and Milner in the back four. Milner has a lot of the same problems Moreno does in defense though. I think that's more about how high Klopp wants his LB to play at this point.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Can't believe the Barca glasses here... :shakehead
I have no horse in this race, and if anything I hate Mourinho more than anyone here.
But Bravo was absolutely desastrous today and it rarely had anything to do with communication but rather decision making.
Maybe the guy was nervous for his first game, maybe it's over confidence instead I don't know.
But it was awful to watch.

What Barca glasses? The guy has nothing to prove and I couldn't carless if he succeeds or not. Hell would rather his reign doesn't last long considering who'd be the replacement for City.

Oh, you have a horse..

He certainly wasn't good and made some amateurish mistakes but your basing a signing on a SNGLE game.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Nobody said the contrary... But everyone but you and D&M can't see his awful performance.

Erh, which narrative exactly? I didn't criticize Bravo in the past. Haven't rated Hart anytime even when he was seen as a top goalie here.

So what narrative?

We can...as it's obvious. Apparently you can't see why it's dumb to judge after one game.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

:help: I didn't even comment on his performance. I commented on your post about Bravo and Guardiola after one match. You have a clear history of it here too. You're on Guardiola at every opportunity and this instance was ridiculous. You do the same thing with Benzema as well just in the opposite way. Forget that you haven't even given Bravo, who has had a very good career and who was excellent for Barça, one match. The fact that you posted a laughable narrative of Guardiola's decision to replace Hart with Bravo is bad enough. But hey, feel free to have at it go down that road.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
This is our best performance since Klopp got the job. About five minutes where Leicester barely touched the ball.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
What a goal. Brilliant ball from Henderson and really unselfish from Studge. Beauty

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Lucas was really good as a defender last season without any of those mistakes. Clyne gave the ball away at Burnley just the same.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Just Dump the ball. Stop playing with it. This is one of the reasons why Liverpool always let teams back into games. They make a ridiculous mistake like that and the. They lose their heads.

It wouldn't surprise me if Liverpool didn't keep a single clean sheet in the PL all year.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Great strike by Lallana. Should be three points. Liverpool's forward movement is excellent to watch.

Also should say that Leicester really misses having Kante for up the pitch tackling. They can't get it together without him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad