GWT: English Premier League: 5/21/2017

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
So, Liverpool will be seeded in the qualifier.

Hoffenheim, Sporting Lisbon, Young Boys, Nice, Istanbul BB, CSKA Moscow, Steaua Bucharest, and Club Brugge are potential opponents. Greek and Czech leagues aren't decided yet. No pressure lads.

Very successful season with a great conclusion, a rarity these days.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Bamford milked it and threw himself on the ground you can even see the little flop arc in his jump as he throws his leg back to try and catch Lovren and draw a pen. Good non call.

What a ****ing strike from Wijnaldum. MotM. It's crazy how many people don't think he's good enough given how many points he's won Liverpool this season on his own.

Finally get innnnnnnn back to the CL and can't wait. Loving all the *****ing and moaning about it. Nothing tainted about that win Middlesbrough brought nothing to the game and the right team won. YNWA

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Bamford milked it and threw himself on the ground you can even see the little flop arc in his jump as he throws his leg back to try and catch Lovren and draw a pen. Good non call.

What a ****ing strike from Wijnaldum. MotM. It's crazy how many people don't think he's good enough given how many points he's won Liverpool this season on his own.

Finally get innnnnnnn back to the CL and can't wait. Loving all the *****ing and moaning about it. Nothing tainted about that win Middlesbrough brought nothing to the game and the right team won. YNWA

You clearly missed Lovren's hands all over Bamford and the leg contact, but it's not surprising from you. It is what it is, and Arsenal shouldn't have put themselves in this situation, but that non-call was a joke.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
So, Liverpool will be seeded in the qualifier.

Hoffenheim, Sporting Lisbon, Young Boys, Nice, Istanbul BB, CSKA Moscow, Steaua Bucharest, and Club Brugge are potential opponents. Greek and Czech leagues aren't decided yet. No pressure lads.

Very successful season with a great conclusion, a rarity these days.

I'd love to watch Liverpool vs. Hoffenheim.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I would too. A team without world class players trying to attack against Liverpool is only going to end one way.

I do think it was a penalty, and actually stonewall in fact. But this is pretty much how I feel. A team should never rely on Boro to get them up the table.

I also forgot that FIFA changed the rules and that would have only been a yellow card.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
You clearly missed Lovren's hands all over Bamford and the leg contact, but it's not surprising from you. It is what it is, and Arsenal shouldn't have put themselves in this situation, but that non-call was a joke.

I didn't miss anything. The leg contact was initiated by Bamford throwing himself down and reaching back with his leg to draw a penalty. Defenders always have their hands all over attackers and it's never called. The contact started outside of the box before He flopped anyway.

The crying about it isn't surprising from anyone though. How many calls went in Arsenals favour this year that won them points? Probably none right?

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Thank god this weird season is over.

Looking forward to the lying from the Arsenal fans saying they are okay in 5th.

Let's go Liverpool.
Let's go Ajax.

Walk on.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
How I feel right now:

giphy.gif

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Clearly... It's not as if every single non-biased supporter has said it was indeed a penalty. It's Arsenal's fault for having to rely on that result, and who knows how the game would have turned out if the correct call is made. Liverpool still could have won.

I'm more salty looking back on the opening day Arsenal-Liverpool match where Wenger let 90% of his first team take an extended holiday. No other manager in the world allows that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Clearly... It's not as if every single non-biased supporter has said it was indeed a penalty. It's Arsenal's fault for having to rely on that result, and who knows how the game would have turned out if the correct call is made. Liverpool still could have won.

I'm more salty looking back on the opening day Arsenal-Liverpool match where Wenger let 90% of his first team take an extended holiday. No other manager in the world allows that.

Liverpool did the double on Arsenal. They deserved to finish ahead of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad