GWT: English Premier League: 5/21/2017

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
All games are on Sunday at the same time.

Liverpool v. Middlesbrough
Chelsea v. Sunderland
Arsenal v. Everton
Watford v. Manchester City
Manchester United v. Crystal Palace
Leicester City v. Bournemouth
Burnley v. West Ham
Hull v. Tottenham
Southampton v. Stoke
Swansea v. West Brom

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Three points please. Same lineup as last week, maybe Firmino in for Origi.

Comes down to the last game of the year just like last season, which is my favorite thing.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I kinda hope Arsenal make it because it guarantees Wenger a couple more years and thus Arsenal will continue floundering until he bottom really does drop out.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
That happens when they miss it, he stays and they don't replace their best players after selling them. Definitely can't replace Sanchez.

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Wenger is staying no matter what happens.If he doesn't get top 4 his ego won't allow him to finish his long tenure on failure.If he gets top 4 he'll use that as justification of how he has brought consistency to the franchise in the last 20 years and deserves to stay.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Wenger is staying no matter what happens.If he doesn't get top 4 his ego won't allow him to finish his long tenure on failure.If he gets top 4 he'll use that as justification of how he has brought consistency to the franchise in the last 20 years and deserves to stay.

Unfortunate but most likely true. There was a time to announce he wasn't coming back and they didn't do it, then they started to win again so they'll probably keep him around, 4th or 5th.

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
No Wenger is all we need....

don't mind being in Europa league...give the youngsters some playing time while we focus on the League.

Champs League not good for ego...losing 16-2 to Bayern is ****

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
No Wenger is all we need....

don't mind being in Europa league...give the youngsters some playing time while we focus on the League.

Champs League not good for ego...losing 16-2 to Bayern is ****

It's more than that. It's very plausible that someone taking over for Wenger could be worse in the short term.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Arsenal supporters should want to win and make the CL. It's clear the squad needs some work, but being in the Europa League as opposed to the CL will only make that task more difficult. I get the sentiment in terms of a sense of urgency, but at the end of the day CL qualification should still be preferred.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Every time I look forward to a game as much as I look forward to this one, it never goes well. Been eight years since the last time. I don't think it's going to go poorly but it's the waiting and hoping that gets me.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
I expect all Liverpool fans to do something that make you deserve the win today. I'm currently studying like crazy, doing laundry and soon about to hit he gym. I can't be the only one being superstitious? :laugh:

Pyromaniac

May 29, 2012
Ideal scenario is Liverpool drops points and Arsenal concedes last minute equalizer. :handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad