GWT: English Premier League: 5/21/2017

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
That was a CLEAR REN plus Peno missed by Atkinson.

FA clearly wanted Pool in top 4...absolute joke of referee choice tonight

Last defender pushing Fwd in breakaway = CLEAR RED except with Atkinson

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I understand that idea, but Spurs are likely going to finish with the 2nd most points from a 2nd place team in the history of the league. Can't really ask for a whole lot more, Chelsea was just that damn good.

I think if you told Spurs, "We'll give you 86 points next year".....they may just take that and run.

Agree. Even at WHL I don't think this Spurs team repeats 86. Not impossible, but likely less. Kane got to be scoring full season and Eriksen got to be consistently the way he has been recently.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I understand that idea, but Spurs are likely going to finish with the 2nd most points from a 2nd place team in the history of the league. Can't really ask for a whole lot more, Chelsea was just that damn good.

I think if you told Spurs, "We'll give you 86 points next year".....they may just take that and run.

I'm still happy, but we could've been just as good if we had a similar injury record as them. Props to their fitness team.

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Anyway we all know it's gonna be Mike Dean next week in Wembley...biggest Chel$$$fan around

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
2-0 Arsenal. Everton were waiting for an offside flag that never came.

And it looks to be the correct (non) call.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
50-50 Loose ball...hard tackle ...touchem him on ankle nowhere near the knee...

Yellow

Anyway you a Liverpool fans.... bottome of the table every eyar in cards...

Liverpool has the fewest cards this season, but Arsenal had the fewest last year (Liverpool 10th), Leicester the year before that (Liverpool 12th), Cardiff the year before that (Liverpool 18th)...

Should maybe check your facts before claiming Liverpool is last every season.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I'm still happy, but we could've been just as good if we had a similar injury record as them.

Me too. Last year was CRUSHED to finish 3rd, where if you had told me before the year they would finish 3rd, I would have been happy.

Can't really ask much more out of the squad. If they had spent the Sissoko money better...that's the only negative I can take away from the year. Plus Lamela being hurt most of the year, though with Son playing so great, I don't know what his role would have been.

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
worse they appointed Anthony Taylor...LOLLLLLLL

CHELSEA 2017 FA CUP WINNER in advance...

this clown banned Wenger for nothing

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I'm hustling back from church to watch the second half, but if anyone's watching the Chelsea game right now, why did Terry come off?

EDIT: oh wait it was the 26th minute I get it

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Getting the excuses out early I see.

You know Antthony Taylor ?

Given red to Arsenal since 2013..... 2 vs Villa year openet...was a joke.
Banned Wneger 4 games becuz he whined a bit to him vs Burnley....

was 1st time in 92 minutes that he whined...lmao

He's a fraud

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad