GWT: English Premier League: 5/21/2017

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
8 academy players starting for United.

Even better news is that Jesse Lingard is starting, which means he's unlikely to feature in Stockholm. Awesome.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Lingard could still start on Weds. Scored in both cup finals. Think Mourinho said he'd take them off at half-time.

Big risk starting Pogba and Jones.

It's 8, 6 kids + Pogba and Lingard.

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
Lingard could still start on Weds. Scored in both cup finals. Think Mourinho said he'd take them off at half-time.

But this final isn't at Wembley ;)

Martial is far more deserving of a start.

I like the Pogba inclusion. He hasn't played in two weeks? I think so he needs to get his match fitness back.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY

Big risk starting Pogba and Jones.

It's 8, 6 kids + Pogba and Lingard.

Pogba would be to get match fitness. Jones likely means Blind/Smalling will start vs Ajax.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
If only Spurs had a better striker they would have won the league.

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Michael Olver....biggest Chelsea fan around the EPL...

Absolute farce of a red....Yellow all-day except when Olver is ref....him and Mike Dean....absolute joke by FA to bring top 5 awful ref into an important game like this

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Injuries really screwed us.

I understand that idea, but Spurs are likely going to finish with the 2nd most points from a 2nd place team in the history of the league. Can't really ask for a whole lot more, Chelsea was just that damn good.

I think if you told Spurs, "We'll give you 86 points next year".....they may just take that and run.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
holy crap, i pop over to the store for 10 minutes and i come back to find aresenal up a goal and down a player, wtf happened??

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Injuries really screwed us.

Maybe. I don't think this is a better than 86 points team. A bit random if you win the league or not. Chelsea aren't that special either. Their squad shouldn't dominate the way they have. Credit to them for having done so of course.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad