GWT: English Premier League: 5/12 - 5/18/2017

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Other than Pickford, so many of these Sunderland players are horrible. We don't need a keeper anymore or he would be hard to resist.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I'd say instead, the recency bias from people who didn't like Pep in the first place is out in full force. But whatever suits you.

City didn't really make smart buys, and Pep's part in the transfer process is badly overstated by the same people who want to deny him any credit for fixing Barcelona.

Personally I have never disliked Pep. Thinking he's being overrated, but still a great manager, isn't dislike. I don't think it's unfounded to say other managers also could have done well at Barcelona either. That's hardly a slight to Pep to say he's in the same category with other great managers.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Bi89Kr_CcAEuPRI.png

This is actually three years old, I just realized. Add a bunch more losses and draws to that. Still no wins since then.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Alexis trying to steal the golden boot in the last week. 23 goals and 11 assists in league play but didn't belong in the finalists for the Player of the year according to a number of you :laugh:

Going to be a huge blow if they don't find a way to get him to stay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad