GWT: English Premier League: 5/12 - 5/18/2017

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Hope WBA gets at least a draw so Tottenham have something to play for against Yernited. Not counting on it. Everton/Watford is completely meaningless.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Last game at WHL, so they already have something to play for.

If Chelsea wins they will turtle.

Liverpool will respond with a 0-0 at West Ham, and Everton will literally kick the ball into their own net against Arsenal last game of the season. It's going to be great.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Hopefully we take care of business, so we can give Terry some starts to finish the season off.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
If Chelsea wins they will turtle.

Liverpool will respond with a 0-0 at West Ham, and Everton will literally kick the ball into their own net against Arsenal last game of the season. It's going to be great.
No they wont. Pochetinno was pissed off at them last year at how they collapsed. They will be ready.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
These last games are huge for Spurs, IMO. Even if they don't lose any positions, if they limp home AGAIN, would someone like Lloris say, "look, we can't get over the hump. I gotta go somewhere where I have confidence that we can get trophies.".

Walker is already likely to go. If someone like Lloris or Alderweirald decide to leave after another late slump, who knows if the leak becomes a flood.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
David Luiz is one accomplished mother****er.

- CL and Europa League champion.
- At least one league title and domestic cup in the European leagues he's played in.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I was out all day, recorded the game and went into it blind, and holy **** when Michy smacked that home (after 5 minutes of him DRIVING ME ABSOLUTELY CRAZY with fouls) I don't think I've ever been giddier. I am so proud of this team, that's all I have to say.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Chelsea paced at 98 points over the past 30 games after the back to back losses to Arsenal and Liverpool

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Champions!

Great for it to finally be official since we've been in fairly strong control of the top spot for a long time now. Another very good season for Chelsea.

Kante is the first player ever to win back to back EPL titles with two different teams.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Congrats to Chelsea. Well deserved title. No sourgrapes whatsoever from here because they actually played exciting football throughout the season unlike the last time they won under Mourinho.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad