GWT: English Premier League: 4/16 - 4/18/2016

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
He almost did :laugh:

For a side in the relegation zone, Newcastle seems to have a pretty solid bench: Mitrovic, Shelvey, De Jong, Wijnaldum and Voldemort.

They have talent in attack, but downright comical defending and a pretty weak midfield.

This is the best game I have seen them defending all season, and thry are playing a couple kids back there as their usual center halves are injured.

Plato

Nov 12, 2005
New York
Happy to get anything against City. I think we count 14 defeats in our last 16 league matches against them or something ludicrous like that.

It was about time Wij was dropped from the XI. He's been completely invisible over the past 4 months or so.

Still very much an uphill battle although a result against Liverpool this weekend would do absolute wonders for us. Think Sunderland will be the lucky one to stay up.

They brought him in way too late but I must say I'm incredibly pleased with Rafa minus the Southampton result.

-Understandably lost to Leicester but managed to hold them to a single shot on target
-Didn't lose the derby
-Only lost to Norwich because Taylor may be the worst center half in the Premier League
-Took apart Swansea
-Took a point off City

Oh what could've been if they'd have the brains to have gone after him as soon as he parted ways with Madrid...

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
We couldn't lose by more than 1, I said.

Got a point and couldve had 3 if refs knew the offsides rule.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Funes Mori trying to break Origi's ankle, and now Origi will have to be stretchered off. What an absolute joke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad