GWT: English Premier League: 12/5 - 12/7/2015

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
If Mourinho doesn't get fired after this, I don't know what else he can do to lose his job. An embarrassment to lose at home to freaking Bournemouth.

It would be one thing if it were a flukey win, but Bournemouth fully deserved it.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Im not sure how that was offsides. the player who scored was clearly on.

Actually, it was really close. Didnt realize Courtous came out so far.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Pretty clear that Mourinho should be fired after this.

I agree that a Leicester league win would be fantastic.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
Pretty clear that Mourinho should be fired after this.

I agree that a Leicester league win would be fantastic.

Leicester have a legitimate shot at the title. They'll need a little luck with Mahrez-Vardy needing to stay healthy, but they've looked pretty dangerous in the games I've seen them.

Hadoop

Aug 13, 2002
Mississauga
Just caught the last 30 mins of the Chelsea vs Bournemouth match. Well worth the watch. :popcorn:

Last edited:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Leicester have a legitimate shot at the title. They'll need a little luck with Mahrez-Vardy needing to stay healthy, but they've looked pretty dangerous in the games I've seen them.

Pretty clear that their top two players need to be healthy for that to even be possible. Their fitness level is absurd though. Only team that consistently can run at 100% for a full 90 minutes. They don't ever seem to be concerned with possession, but when they get the ball they take off up the field and just shred defenses.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Leicester will show their ability to stay in the top four through the Christmas period. Their depth isn't great and they still have some hard matches to come.

They could do it, but most of the early season wonders fall off through the schedule when it compresses and they can't compete with the depth of the usual suspects.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Leicester have been touched by an angel to not have any serious injuries. Can't continue, can it?

Thinking a bit about United, the fans have every right to give LVG stick. Starting Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger, and Fellaini at home against an injury ravaged West Ham is negative. Memphis was good when he came on. And really, that 21 shot total flatters United. Like 15 of those were blocked by West Ham defenders.

Reid is one of the top defenders in the premiership, but doesn't get any of the press. For you Arsenal fans, Jenkinson has been trash and was rightly dropped. Tomkins, a natural CB, has been way better than him at right back.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
Leicester have been touched by an angel to not have any serious injuries. Can't continue, can it?

Thinking a bit about United, the fans have every right to give LVG stick. Starting Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger, and Fellaini at home against an injury ravaged West Ham is negative. Memphis was good when he came on. And really, that 21 shot total flatters United. Like 15 of those were blocked by West Ham defenders.

Reid is one of the top defenders in the premiership, but doesn't get any of the press. For you Arsenal fans, Jenkinson has been trash and was rightly dropped. Tomkins, a natural CB, has been way better than him at right back.

If Chelsea can go an entire season with no injures despite no rotation with more games played, then yeah, sure.

But mentioning Chelsea and luck gets your posts ripped to shreds.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Im not sure how that was offsides. the player who scored was clearly on.

Actually, it was really close. Didnt realize Courtous came out so far.

It was clearly offside not that I'm complaining.

Hopefully, Mou continues which I think he will.

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
Chelsea really had to give all three to Bournemouth...
Can't wait to be behind them after Liverpool has their way with us tomorrow.

But this Bournemouth result shows anything is possible!

Which, of course, also means you being spot on is possible.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Liverpool had four more points with Hodgson at this stage of the season than Chelsea this year with Mourinho. Not joking.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
If Chelsea can go an entire season with no injures despite no rotation with more games played, then yeah, sure.

But mentioning Chelsea and luck gets your posts ripped to shreds.

Everyone admits they were lucky to not have any serious injuries, it's that you follow it up with absurd statements about how that diminishes their accomplishment, as if they didn't deserve to win it because other clubs had injuries and they didn't. You might as well be Arsenal's minister of propaganda with the the constant anti-Chelsea focus of your posts.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Chelsea winning the champions league in 2012 was luck. Winning a full ****ing league isn't.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad