GWT: English Premier League: 12/5 - 12/7/2015

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
That offside call was brutal but in the bigger picture, a club that wants to be taken seriously should not rely on one call to beat Newcastle.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Klopp time makes its first appearance.

These results happen, but it's a big opportunity missed given that nearly every other team we needed to drop points dropped points this weekend.

Plato

Nov 12, 2005
New York
steve%2Blaugh.jpg

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho 15m15 minutes ago
Jurgen Klopp: "Because we weren’t good enough today, the linesman thought don’t make world-class goals if you play this ****." #LFC #NUFC

lol

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
If the past had taught us anything, his replacement is likely to be even worse so...

Pardew took a team from 5th to relegation battle (forcing Ashley to spend in January instead of getting those players cheaper in summer) and he wasn't fired.

Well Pardew barely won a game Jan-May 2014 and he wasn't fired.

Carver barely won a game Jan-May 2015 and he didn't get fired in-season.

Hughton won the Championship an had the team solidly mid-table next season...he was fired in-season.

Figure out that logic and then you can comment on McClaren's safety.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I just find it funny that a team in 8th has fans that think they are the best team in England. It's a little :laugh:. It's like this year after year too.

...and who thinks they're the best team in England? Seems more like posturing on the other side of the fence to me. Fans from teams like Arsenal, United and Chelsea seem threatened by Liverpool's excitement. Nobody is saying they're the best team right now, but they're excited about what Klopp is doing there and what he can do moving forward.

Nothing wrong with that.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
...and who thinks they're the best team in England? Seems more like posturing on the other side of the fence to me. Fans from teams like Arsenal, United and Chelsea seem threatened by Liverpool's excitement. Nobody is saying they're the best team right now, but they're excited about what Klopp is doing there and what he can do moving forward.

Nothing wrong with that.

I mean, comparing them to SAF's Man U is a little over the top.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com

Nothing wrong with that.

With the way Klopp has us playing we will win at least one trophy and get top 4 this season. I'm pretty optimistic about it.

Well, there's that.

Allen looks like the real Welsh Xavi out there lately with the way he's been playing.

Comparing Allen to Xavi :laugh:

That was you after that Southampton win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad