GWT: English Premier League: 12/5 - 12/7/2015

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
Pretty crazy that Chelsea are relying on systems more and less on individual talent than Bournemouth. Entire teams creativity has gone down the ****ter. It's hilarious.

Bournemouth really aren't that good, but are getting chances going through the middle and seem to be much quicker + direct.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Pedro is sooooo bad. I can't believe people here thought he was decent.

Shouldn't even be playing on a mid table club like Chelsea.

He played pretty well as a supersub for Barcelona. He was amazing in the CL final that one year. I'm confused as to why he's struggling to adapt.

I thought he'd be akin to a Sanchez signing.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
He played pretty well as a supersub for Barcelona. He was amazing in the CL final that one year. I'm confused as to why he's struggling to adapt.

I thought he'd be akin to a Sanchez signing.

Sanchez was dominant with Udinese and everybody knew what he was though. You could tell with Barca that Sanchez had everything that you could really want from an attacking player. The finish, great shot, speed, movement, etc. Pedro has none of that, and it was pretty obvious with Barcelona too. He often got put in once the game was over once all the good guys did the work.

Barcelona always had possession and Pedro grew up with their system engrained into his DNA. Pretty obvious that he wasn't going to have any sort of impact outside of Barcelona, where he wasn't really good either tbh.

He just sucks. I can't see any situation where any team would actually want him starting in any matches that have any sort of importance.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Arsenal just sucks defensively. I know the team has got injuries, but it wasn't even a good defending team to begin with when its fully healthy. Sunderland exposed them today, it would be a different story if they had the same talent West Ham possesses. Way different game.

Besides a striker, I still think this team needs another CDM and a quality CB to replace the utter trash of Mertesacker I have to watch every week.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I think Fabregas deficiencies this season are due to his fake tans

Also no penalty is irritating me. About as clear of a handball as you can get lol..

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

Gonna need him to hit 2013-14 form if Arsenal are to compete for the league. Great game by him today, but he can still be much better.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Can't win with Giroud and then the fact you didn't buy a DM

It's city's league to lose.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Don't know how you can call us a mid table club yet your club hasn't shown intent of winning in over ten years and seems content with being in behind the top teams

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Offside goal and denied the most obvious penalty this season along with us dominating the second half. Unreal.

Plato

Nov 12, 2005
New York
Chelsea really had to give all three to Bournemouth...
Can't wait to be behind them after Liverpool has their way with us tomorrow.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Can't win with Giroud and then the fact you didn't buy a DM

It's city's league to lose.

They can maybe win with Cech though. He's saved a countless number of points for the team this season. I don't think it's a stretch to suggest he's been the best keeper in the league this season.

City's backline have looked pretty terrible - worse than Arsenal the past few weeks.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
Doesn't make any sense. The offside was so obvious for the assistant looking straight at it.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
:laugh: Chelsea.

How can you expect a team with Cahill, Matic, Fabregas, Oscar, Pedro, and Ivanovic to get positive results?

@ McPeen, I'm not sure you understand what "dominating" is. I didn't see Chelsea get one good look on goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $770.00