GWT: English Premier League: 12/26

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
Incoming edonator post on how garbage he is, and how he wouldn't take him on Arsenal for free.

When Pedro looks "good", it still isn't that great. We've all seen him this season take poor touches, make poor decisions, and do a whole lot of nothing.

But it's really nice of Chelsea fans to bring him up the few times he does anything. Thanks. Much appreciated.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
That Benteke miss was hilarious and fortunately irrelevant. Pretty much dominated the game, can't complain. Good result.

Hawks Win

Apr 24, 2015
Newcastle vs Everton at the moment- I love this kind of physical games in bad weather and pitch. Even without goals. Typical Premierleague hard core derby...

Everything is set for late goals and drama. :)

Last edited:

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Mitrović misses an easy header. Everton inside the box trying to overplay, which they've done more than once...

Hawks Win

Apr 24, 2015
0-1 at the 93rd minute. That's what I'm talking about. To my taste this game was awesome.

Hawks Win

Apr 24, 2015
Saints vs Gunners next! I predict 0-1 with Ramsey scoring at 95th minute. :cry: Well, that's more of a wish rather than a prediction. :popcorn:

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
When Pedro looks "good", it still isn't that great. We've all seen him this season take poor touches, make poor decisions, and do a whole lot of nothing.

But it's really nice of Chelsea fans to bring him up the few times he does anything. Thanks. Much appreciated.

You just described all of Chelsea this season in a single sentence, that's quite clearly something that's permeated through the whole squad. He was good today. I'm not gonna rehash the Pedro debate though.

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007

I'm not a Chelsea fan by any stretch, I just think you undervalue the guy, because he was useful player for barca

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Ouch, Cleverly scoring a winner at the end.

Great result by Liverpool today, first team this year to keep Leicester from scoring.

Plato

Nov 12, 2005
New York
Nothing says boxing day like conceding in the 93rd minute to Tom Cleverly at home to stay firmly in the relegation zone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad