GWT: English Premier League: 12/26

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Whole side played bad, but I was disappointed by Ramsey's performance the most after a good run of games he had in his desired position. His passes were Championship caliber tonight.

It's like clockwork with Arsenal. Team starts off ****, gets scrutinized by the media, play a good run of games, get to the top of the table, get overwhelming praise from the media for all players, then go back to being **** and the cycle repeats.

It's good that there are no juggernauts this season because Arsenal are still very much a front-runner to win the league. Kompany got injured too this evening and if he's out for another extended run of games City will be in big trouble.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Whole side played bad, but I was disappointed by Ramsey's performance the most after a good run of games he had in his desired position. His passes were Championship caliber tonight.

It's like clockwork with Arsenal. Team starts off ****, gets scrutinized by the media, play a good run of games, get to the top of the table, get overwhelming praise from the media for all players, then go back to being **** and the cycle repeats.

It's good that there are no juggernauts this season because Arsenal are still very much a front-runner to win the league. Kompany got injured too this evening and if he's out for another extended run of games City will be in big trouble.

Every team has massive flaws.

Leicester: poor depth
Arsenal: very poor CB in Mertesacker, inconsistent performances
Manchester City: Bad team selections, Aguero always getting injured, Demichelis

then you have Tottenham, who look good but simply may not have the quality. However, they have allowed the least goals in the league. They've played in a ton of draws though.

Think it'll come down to Arsenal and City in the end. Ordinarily teams with flaws like those wouldn't be able to win the league but it's quite a bit different this season.

Hawks Win

Apr 24, 2015
Coming from an arsenal fan this is hilarious. How much longer are we going to keep on hearing about your community shield victory.

Tell me honestly have you seen a coloured picture of lfc with the Premirship title? You are mediocre club for the last quarter of a century and counting. Good luck.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
As LITN said, I think they lack the quality to win it. I wouldn't even put them as a lock for top 4 yet.

They're defensively stable, but 8 draws is quite a lot. Means they can hold a team without scoring but often don't have the quality to sneak out the victory that a league winner would need. They are quite a young team though and could get better.

Hawks Win

Apr 24, 2015
Alright, lets say it- Arsenal were terrible and did not deserve a win but refs definitely influenced the outcome. Fact. Just like the 4-0 result.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
You lose one game and you start ******** on liverpool fans for no reason

It's mind blowing

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Thanks for the laugh. I feel better now after watching that Arsene Wenger-led ****-show.

They're probably the most consistent.

If Harry Kane finds a decent form in the second half, they're certainly in the discussion.

I wouldn't put money on them, but they continue to grind out results.

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
Tell me honestly have you seen a coloured picture of lfc with the Premirship title? You are mediocre club for the last quarter of a century and counting. Good luck.

No but I do have a color picture of my team winning the champions league trophy.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

It's mind blowing

This isn't the NHL team forums and anyone can talk about whatever game they want to. If anyone has a problem with someone saying their team deserved to lose (which to anyone watching this game, Arsenal DID deserve to lose), Arsenal Mania, RAWK, RedCafe, Blue Moon, and the Shed End are out there.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
They're probably the most consistent.

If Harry Kane finds a decent form in the second half, they're certainly in the discussion.

I wouldn't put money on them, but they continue to grind out results.

Yeah in all seriousness, their form has been making me nervous. Lost in all this top of the table stuff is that Arsenal could have gone 7 up on spuds with a win today. Now they're only 4 up. Derby isn't till February I think, so still time to widen the gap, but I do agree they're form has been good.

Hawks Win

Apr 24, 2015

It's mind blowing

The whole thing started when one of yours started barking on a post describing this game. And his tone had a reason- a grudging and bitter lfc fan. Yes- that's the average description of one.

"Look at us, how great we are". You are great in what? What you top in England? Man. U- 20 league wins, Arsenal- 12 FA cup wins. Where are you? I will tell you- you are far back in the past.

In what you are top? Of course a delusional fan will start moaning about those 5, 4 of which were won in times long passed when football was very different- you turn it back to the keeper and he catches it.

In 2005 everyone is convinced that the bookies went in to manipulate the result. Keep rejoicing.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The whole thing started when one of yours started barking on a post describing this game. And his tone had a reason- a grudging and bitter lfc fan. Yes- that's the average description of one.

"Look at us, how great we are". You are great in what? What you top in England? Man. U- 20 league wins, Arsenal- 12 FA cup wins. Where are you? I will tell you- you are far back in the past.

In what you are top? Of course a delusional fan will start moaning about those 5, 4 of which were won in times long passed when football was very different- you turn it back to the keeper and he catches it.

In 2005 everyone is convinced that the bookies went in to manipulate the result. Keep rejoicing.

I'm not grudging nor bitter and I didn't bark about a single thing. Anyone here can see that I didn't say anything wrong and you got upset.
Realistically 3-0 given that's what the score is.

Long's goal would have counted no matter what btw. No referee calls that.

If this is barking to you I'm not the delusional one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad