GWT: English Premier League: 12/26

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
did United play really bad, or was it 70% possession and nothing created type of game? Either way, they need a some sort of change.

Memphis gifted the first goal and the second was a wonder strike that no goalie on this planet would have saved and after that you could see all confidence knocked out of United's players.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Yet vardy and mahrez have done nothing up until now

There was one chance where Mahrez walked through the Liverpool defense and only a great save by Mignolet prevented that opening goal.

But they've played better than I thought they would. Sakho still looks visually uncomfortable out there.

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
There was one chance where Mahrez walked through the Liverpool defense and only a great save by Mignolet prevented that opening goal.

But they've played better than I thought they would. Sakho still looks visually uncomfortable out there.

Sahko always looks uncomfortable, that's just the way he is.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008

Sakho was in the six yard box on that chance and blocked it for a corner. Pretty sure Mahrez beat Moreno and Can.

Edit: Unless you're talking about the chance Mahrez had at the top of the 18 yard box while falling. In that case I would argue the defense put him off and he couldn't get much on the shot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad