GWT: English Premier League: 12/26

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Saints deserve to be up but both goals shouldn't have counted. First goal there was an offside, 2nd there was a foul.

Hawks Win

Apr 24, 2015
Aww, what an ugly game... Very boring and none of the teams deserve to win honestly. But poor refs' decisions and luck tipped the scale in Southampton favour.

At the first goal there was offside at the last pass before the strike which had class but twice as much luck. Refs passed on it.

At the second goal there was a clear foul of Long, who scored, against Koscielny who would have covered the player and easily clear the ball. Refs passed on it.

At the third goal refs give a corner where Southampton's player clearly touched the ball last. Refs passed on it.

Realistically- 0-0 game...

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Realistically 3-0 given that's what the score is.

Long's goal would have counted no matter what btw. No referee calls that.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Also talking trash to a Liverpool fan when they beat this side 6-1 on their own home patch and your team is now 3-0 down? Give it a rest pal.

Hawks Win

Apr 24, 2015
Also talking trash to a Liverpool fan when they beat this side 6-1 on their own home patch and your team is now 3-0 down? Give it a rest pal.

I will but you must be glad that when you played in London in the autumn clear 100% goal by Ramsey was canceled. I get you.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I could but you should also admit the three points in my previous comment. They are there just like that 3-0 score.

I did pretty clearly say one of the goals would have counted, not the other two.

If you're referring to the other one, at least I've seen my team win a European trophy in my life. I know you haven't.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
:handclap:

poor, poor scousers. should mind the garbage that is their own team.

My team beat the league leaders today and gave yours an opportunity to go top. Arsenal failed. Don't think you can complain too much. Pretty much every Liverpool fan would rather your team win the league than the others currently in the top four.

Hawks Win

Apr 24, 2015
I did pretty clearly say one of the goals would have counted, not the other two.

If you're referring to the other one, at least I've seen my team win a European trophy in my life. I know you haven't.

Well, I was around in 1994. In 1989 too- for domestic use.

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I would rather another team or two to be fair.

I'm not sure why Arsenal fanboys are bitter with us. Liverpool played well today, did something no one else has done this year and got some needed points. But they're still inconsistent with a ways to go.

Take your side looking like crap with the reality that you're still in it.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I would rather another team or two to be fair.

I'm not sure why Arsenal fanboys are bitter with us. Liverpool played well today, did something no one else has done this year and got some needed points. But they're still inconsistent with a ways to go.

Take your side looking like crap with the reality that you're still in it.

Nobody can take someone pointing out their side would have lost without dragging another team into it. It's very insecure. Arsenal still haven't scored a goal in this game.

Like I said I'd much rather Arsenal win the league than the other teams currently up there. Leicester won't be up there come the end so not much reason to hope for that.

Hawks Win

Apr 24, 2015
Nobody can take someone pointing out their side would have lost without dragging another team into it. It's very insecure. Arsenal still haven't scored a goal in this game.

Like I said I'd much rather Arsenal win the league than the other teams currently up there. Leicester won't be up there come the end so not much reason to hope for that.

I don't care about your team but a fan of your team tried to argue with the facts I mentioned in three points previously. Guess who it is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad