GWT: English Premier League: 12/19 - 12/21/2015

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I'm in two minds about today's result. On one hand, I'm thrilled for 3 points. On the other, it reflects very poorly on the players the turnaround that accompanied Mourinho's departure. Demonstrates some poor character. I understand that frustrations with a manager can harm a player's form, but actively not playing for a manager is childish. Shows some really bad character on the part of a few players.

Cheers.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I'm in two minds about today's result. On one hand, I'm thrilled for 3 points. On the other, it reflects very poorly on the players the turnaround that accompanied Mourinho's departure. Demonstrates some poor character. I understand that frustrations with a manager can harm a player's form, but actively not playing for a manager is childish. Shows some really bad character on the part of a few players.
The ball was certainly pinging around in that first half but it's not like Sunderland was even trying to stop it.

Elvis P

Everybody on the whole cell block
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I admit my Blues suck. Man U fans might wanna look in the mirror though. They have 3 draws and 3 losses in their last 6 games and if the season ended today they would be out of the Champions league.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Lol, NBCSN posted the career of Hiddink and I didn't know he was the Netherlands national manager who failed to get them into the 2016 Euros.

I thought Chelsea could rebound after this, but this might become even better!!!!! :nod:

Cucumber

The best
Feb 7, 2014
Please LVG needs to leave the club. Chelsea fans are lucky. I want a long-serving manager but not LVG. Players are tired of him I see it in their expression. He needs to leave and let's see what Giggs can do till season end. We can get top4 with Giggs but LVG I feel lost the dressing room.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Lol, NBCSN posted the career of Hiddink and I didn't know he was the Netherlands national manager who failed to get them into the 2016 Euros.

I thought Chelsea could rebound after this, but this might become even better!!!!! :nod:

It's until the end of the season. The players had clearly grown tired of Mourinho, and chances of them rebounding with almost anyone as manager are pretty high. There's more talent on the club than what the table currently reflects, and I'd bet they manage a mid-table finish now. Still a massive failure for the season though.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Zouma has been a tire fire more often than not with the increased role

Elvis P

Everybody on the whole cell block
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I still think Man U will seriously consider Mourinho. I've been a Blues fan since I moved to London in 74.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Mahrez and Vardy have scored more goals combined (29) than every club except City, Arsenal, and Everton.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad