GWT: English Premier League: 12/19 - 12/21/2015

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
2LU0rl2.png

Apparently Sakho's already back. Should help the team a lot.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
I feel like Everton are going to smash Leicester. But with Everton, any time you expect them to do something well, it always blows up in your face.

That Arsenal-City game is coming at a perfect time for Arsenal. Sure, there are injuries, but Ozil-Ramsey-Giroud are all in form. As optimistic as I've been in a while against City.

A draw would be a solid result though.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Depressing without Mou

Hard to cheer these players on

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
This is depressing to you?

Useless Pedro scores.

It's tough. Listen to the crowd - where were you when we were ****?

The players played like this last season, specifically the first half of the season, every goal we scored was sexy.

You can see an increased will.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I said months ago the Chelsea players were actively playing against Jose. It's not quite proof but I think everyone can smell the coffee here.

But the reality of it is, that I can't recall any manager ever surviving if the players decide they don't want him and basically 'frag' him. You can't sack the whole first team but you can sack a manager.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Good start for Chelsea, they need this badly.

Why is Pedro even dressed? Useless player that should be on the bench of a relegation club.

Peen

Oct 6, 2013
I said months ago the Chelsea players were actively playing against Jose. It's not quite proof but I think everyone can smell the coffee here.

But the reality of it is, that I can't recall any manager ever surviving if the players decide they don't want him and basically 'frag' him. You can't sack the whole first team but you can sack a manager.
Yeah.

Reality of it was that it was the only option from a financial perspective.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad