GWT: English Premier League: 10/24 - 10/25/2015

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I know you want to hammer home this attractive football thing, the same way you tried to hammer home that mourinho was the manager during that game against barcelona, but that's not even the issue this season. They're just playing bad. We don't do anything productive with the ball. Hazard has been just awful. Fabregas has been awful. For some reason we've stopped playing Oscar.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yep. I think there's a really good chance he hates Mourinho and he's probably not alone on this. I think his behaviour has upseted a few players, including his lashing at the doc. Mourinho also hinted during that incident that everyone knew Hazard was faking.

I think a few players want Mourinho to go, and Hazard's among them.

For the record, even as a very young player Hazard has never sucked this much for so long. Something's fishy.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
That's just a really bad conspiracy theory. I can't buy into a player sucking on purpose because he wants his manager gone. It's crazy.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Really? Are you serious? :amazed:

It happens in every level of football, in every league. Sometimes, a lockerroom gives up on a coach, consciously or not.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Players not playing for a manager has been a thing since... well, since managers were a thing.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
That's just a really bad conspiracy theory. I can't buy into a player sucking on purpose because he wants his manager gone. It's crazy.

Like that's never happened?

Peen, I don't like Mourinho because of his reluctance to put players into a best possible situation in exchange for his. He ruins players. He's a farce. That's why everybody loves it when Mourinho fails. He should be a guy coaching clubs that are in relegation fights with regular players. Not guys who are class. It's a total waste.

Cheer for Chelsea and Mourinho all that you want. Enjoy this downfall.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
By that logic, Mourinho has been coaching Belgium too these past few months :facepalm:

You guys are regressing to Edonator's level of idiotic posts at this point.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I think the answer with regards to Mourinho is much more simple.

Everyone's methods wear out and his have. He's only worked at clubs for three seasons (with Chelsea the first time, a few more games) in his career, this was always the way it was going to go. Chelsea's dropped a lot of points to teams they should have the beating of.

Don't think he's ruined any players or anything of the sort. The managers in this league have figured out how to play against Mourinho's team. The players haven't changed either and that's given teams a lot of scouting material. For a manager like Mourinho to see his team give up so many goals, I hardly think attackers can be blamed for it. And of course, there's been a lot of bad luck for them. They won't sack him now, but come the end of the season I'd be shocked if he was still their manager.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
A coach losing a room is not even close to the same thing as PURPOSELY going out and playing like **** to try and get your manager sacked. You're nuts if you think Hazard is doing that.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
A coach losing a room is not even close to the same thing as PURPOSELY going out and playing like **** to try and get your manager sacked. You're nuts if you think Hazard is doing that.

There is thing in the workplace that we call morale. High morale, and job satisfaction lead to great results, poor morale and lower job satisfaction lead to lesser results. It's pretty simple really.

@ ProPAIN - I'm not that far off with what I'm saying. We all have our biases. If you pay attention on the guys I criticize, there's reasons for it. I'm not going to randomly start bashing a dude for no reasons without actually watching them. Hell, look at this summer and all of the things I continually bashed. Cavani, Oscar, Firmino, Mourinho, Chelsea, Liverpool, Pedro, etc. All of those things still aren't really that great. And please, don't bring up Cavani's goal scoring record :laugh:. Hell, some of the things you say about Chelsea and Belgians are equally ridiculous.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Hazard just hasn't been playing that well, or maybe players have adapted to him a bit more. He probably would improve with a change of scenery but to blame his form only on Mourinho seems like an excuse.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Sturridge is going to be out again.

Unless Benteke raises his game under Klopp, Liverpool are going to need top find another striker....again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad