GWT: English Premier League: 10/24 - 10/25/2015

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Still not back then ?
Where were you when he was dominant the last few games ?
Also take a look at Barca CB playing right now and let me know how they fare... :sarcasm:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Still not back then ?
Where were you when he was dominant the last few games ?
Also take a look at Barca CB playing right now and let me know how they fare... :sarcasm:

AS bad as barca is sometimes at defending (mostly due to style) they still have atlas 3 better CB's then Sakho.

I know you like him Evilo but I really don't see why. Well maybe I do he plays his heart out but he's just so limited.

Sahko has been solid, don't know what game you are watching.

Also love klopps enthusiasm.

In the first half, he made 2 bone head passes and completely missed on a challenge... one a peewee would make.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The team is better than they were a few weeks ago in terms of effort, but there's a very big lack of quality. Back four has been good outside of Skrtel, attack poor until Benteke came on today, attacking midfield just as poor. Can was awful too.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Every time I see Sakho play a pass it looks like it's the hardest thing he's ever done and he has to be at 100% concentration just to get the ball to a guy who is standing 15 yards away.

Jeffrey

Feb 2, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Sakho is most underrated player in EPL from other fans and it's not even funny.

Anyway the midfield have been utterly crap.... Can, Coutinho, Milner, Lallana, Lucas... all creating nothing but one cross to Benteke.
That and Moreno decision making has been brutal. (Love the hussle though).

Not to mention Origi who showed absolutely nothing in all his cameos.

Time to change that... free the wallet for Klopp and clean the house.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Every time I see Sakho play a pass it looks like it's the hardest thing he's ever done and he has to be at 100% concentration just to get the ball to a guy who is standing 15 yards away.

Yep, that's absolutely true.
Yet, it's not what actually happens. He's in fact a very good passer. Very good in the air as well. Sure he can make some dumb mistakes from time to time, like all CBs, but he doesn't make more mistakes that most top CB.
However, he kills more attacks than most and makes better passes than most as well.
No doubt however that he LOOKS awkward. Yet he's not.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yep, that's absolutely true.
Yet, it's not what actually happens. He's in fact a very good passer. Very good in the air as well. Sure he can make some dumb mistakes from time to time, like all CBs, but he doesn't make more mistakes that most top CB.
However, he kills more attacks than most and makes better passes than most as well.
No doubt however that he LOOKS awkward. Yet he's not.

He really isn't like at all... not even a little bit. Every time I tune in he's making 2 schoolyard level passes at least.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
His bad passes are easily noticeable, because he rarely passes the ball out of play. He is a very good passer, especially on forward balls to the midfield or attackers.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
His bad passes are easily noticeable, because he rarely passes the ball out of play. He is a very good passer, especially on forward balls to the midfield or attackers.

I agree that he's a good passer, but he makes passing look like it's a chore out there! Something about confidence with the ball, he gets results but it doesn't look convincing to me.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
He is. Ask Liverpool fans who see him every week.
I've watched him for years.

I have Liverpool fans all around me in my personal life, it's why I watch a lot of their games and on weekly basis I get into an argument with one of them over Sakho. Seems like they all love him but I don't see it. I don't hate him and couldn't careless if he does well, I just don't think he's good. Either you and Liverpool fans are right about him or the rest of the world, we'll see I guess. If I had to guess I honestly think he won't be on the team this time next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad