GWT: English Premier League - 1/31 - 2/1

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Can just hits the ball as hard as he can for every pass and wastes so many good attacking opportunities by doing so.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I find it crazy how Rodwell didn't get a red for his tackle on Mousa. Went chopping for the legs, nowhere near the ball.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The end of this season will be absolutely painful. Months of wondering why we didn't sign anyone, and even though we have a beneficial fixture list, being just outside of top four the whole time and failing to finish top four.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Can Sakho play striker or central midfield? Because I don't think he can and that's what our problem is.

Firmino not even close to good enough as a striker, and Emre Can doesn't belong playing for this club at all in this form.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Can Sakho play striker or central midfield? Because I don't think he can and that's what our problem is.

Firmino not even close to good enough as a striker, and Emre Can doesn't belong playing for this club at all in this form.

Given the number of goals Liverpool has surrendered I'd say the problem isn't only in midfield.
And the fact Sakho's value is diminishing daily, even if Klopp deemed Sakho as not good enough (lol), then he should have sold him and buy a midfielder.
Instead, Sakho will leave next summer after a full year without high level football.
How much do you think Liverpool will get from a transfer in a case like this?

It's borderline ******** all around.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Yeah, it's garbage, but I honestly don't think we'd have bought anyone even if Sakho was sold. I think the defense is the strongest part of the team at this point, they just can't score or create anything.

This club is cheap and a joke. I can't imagine possibly having a better season than this one when they get to second place even though they obviously need players, the window opens and they don't buy anyone. They didn't spend any money net last summer or the one before.

Still have a goalkeeper that walks away during a free kick, that's great too.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
But is it cheapness of just Klopp thinking he doesn't need anyone?

I think cheapness only because Rodgers was forced to do the same thing. I find it hard to believe Klopp would think they don't need players. And if it is Klopp, for what people say about Wenger, this is far more cheap than Wenger.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad