West Ham/Manchester City
Manchester United/Hull City
Stoke City/Everton

This is absolutely a must win game.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
These are the types of games Liverpool win. Then you'll drop more points to Hull on the weekend. Just like if Arsenal pulls off a miracle and beats Chelsea next. They will also drop points in their next match, also against Hull.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I'd really like to see Liverpool adopt at 3-4-3 (or 2-1 as it were) for this one. It looked effective in the second half against Wolverhampton (lol) but maybe more importantly a lot of the same players on this team found great success under that formation when Rodgers was in charge. Maybe a precursor to its current popularity, but especially with Clyne unavailable and this being a very important game I wouldn't mind seeing Klopp show a bit of pragmatism.

Can - Matip - Lovren
Lallana - Henderson - Wijnaldum - Milner
Mané - Coutinho
Firmino​

I could see it working. The actual philosophy would still be different and hopefully the dynamic movement could remain but anyway we'll see.

Could also go Milner - Henderson - Lallana - Moreno but ehhhh that's scary defensively.

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I'd really like to see Liverpool adopt at 3-4-3 (or 2-1 as it were) for this one. It looked effective in the second half against Wolverhampton (lol) but maybe more importantly a lot of the same players on this team found great success under that formation when Rodgers was in charge. Maybe a precursor to its current popularity, but especially with Clyne unavailable and this being a very important game I wouldn't mind seeing Klopp show a bit of pragmatism.

Can - Matip - Lovren
Lallana - Henderson - Wijnaldum - Milner
Mané - Coutinho
Firmino​

I could see it working. The actual philosophy would still be different and hopefully the dynamic movement could remain but anyway we'll see.

Could also go Milner - Henderson - Lallana - Moreno but ehhhh that's scary defensively.

Today we get the death midfield. As in every time the ball goes in it, it dies.

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
Chelsea team tonight: Courtois; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill (c); Moses, Kante, Matic, Alonso; Willian, Diego Costa, Hazard. #LIVCHE

Liverpool team: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Matip, Milner, Wijnaldum, Henderson (c), Can, Lallana, Coutinho, Firmino. #LIVCHE

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
It sounds like

Mignolet
Clyne - Matip - Lovren - Milner
Henderson
Wijnaldum - Can
Lallana - Firmino - Coutinho​

At least he's playing Firmino where he should.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
This reminds me of the game during Benitez's time in charge that we had to win against Tottenham, won it with our best performance of that season, and our season collapsed anyway.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Talk about against the run of play. I§m gonna finish this cup of tea and turn in

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad