GWT: English Premier League: 1/12 - 1/13/2016

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Wow, I guess that was the match of the round. Arsenal-Liverpool'll probably end up a boring nil nil draw now.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
Wow, I guess that was the match of the round. Arsenal-Liverpool'll probably end up a boring nil nil draw now.

But this is a supposed different Arsenal. I'd usually go into this match-up a little iffy, not now though. Fully expect Arsenal to take 3 points. Ozil's had a week off and should turn the game in our favour.

Newcastle today, and Newcastle back when they managed to salvage a point against Chelsea months ago, are a different beast. I remember watching that game and not believing how a professional team could play like such ****.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
score 3 goals vs Canchester United...

Liverpool hype train to derail tomorrow.

Not sure when a better team beating a team that has to start their 4th and 5th string CBs counts as hype train derailment. Liverpool also have the worse injury crisis in the league and have averaged the least amount of days off between fixtures in all of Europe. Also I'm not sure there is anything left to detail after mid December.

Whatever floats your boat though. Anything less than 3 points for Arsenal is a complete failure for them.

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
Great game at SJP yesterday, shame about the result. Smalling probably had his worst game of the season.

Edo

The Mightiest Club
Jun 7, 2003
vancouver
wowhockey.com
Not sure when a better team beating a team that has to start their 4th and 5th string CBs counts as hype train derailment. Liverpool also have the worse injury crisis in the league and have averaged the least amount of days off between fixtures in all of Europe. Also I'm not sure there is anything left to detail after mid December.

Whatever floats your boat though. Anything less than 3 points for Arsenal is a complete failure for them.

Liverpool fans complaining to Arsenal fans about injuries is :laugh:.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad