Post-Game Talk: End of the Cinderella Story, Habs lose to Sabres 6-5

POTG (08/11/2018)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Carey's wife is going to have to change the sheets, because he just **** the bed again. :ha:

Man, here's a poster I haven't seen in a while. Still remember all the epic gifs you did a couple of years ago. Good to see you posting again.

Or maybe, you were posting all along and I didn't pay attention?

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Points are all that matters at this time.
Weber, Byron, Armia, Schlemko and Plekanec could help this team.
Habs are still 3rd in the conference.....tied at #6 in the NHL.

Things are still going pretty well for the Habs

Makes no sense to me to talk about points either. How many points are we from 11th?

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Points are all that matters at this time.
Weber, Byron, Armia, Schlemko and Plekanec could help this team.
Habs are still 3rd in the conference.....tied at #6 in the NHL.

Things are still going pretty well for the Habs

We're not a team that can have a ton of injuries and still do well. We need every player to play and play their role. We're not a team that has a big forward line that carries the team offensively. Also, the young d of Mete, Reilly, and Juulsen haven't been as good.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Here's to hoping Price wants to go to Seattle and will waive, even if we have to give Seattle something to take that boat anchor of a contract.

That, or we get a compliance buyout after the inevitable lockout.

Please.

Reactions: sbhatt and le_sean

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
At least this team is fun to watch, cant blame the effort, Benn and Alzner are awful, that D core has been brutal lately...

They were doing the job in the first 8-9 games but teams are figuring out the new Habs and now they are exposing their weakness.

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
Price was off all game. Very slow on lateral movements. Bad control of rebounds. I hope it was the flu and nothing more.

Ok this pisses me off, no-one had the flu if they did they wouldn’t have got out of bed for at least a week to ten days. Flu is a bad illness not a couple of days off. It was a cold or a virus not the bloody flu (although we are talking about men here so it would be man flu).

I think his knee is not right with the lack of lateral movement

Reactions: Lycanthrope

Mandala

Dec 7, 2006
Ok this pisses me off, no-one had the flu if they did they wouldn’t have got out of bed for at least a week to ten days. Flu is a bad illness not a couple of days off. It was a cold or a virus not the bloody flu (although we are talking about men here so it would be man flu).

I think his knee is not right with the lack of lateral movement

That could make sense. Maybe he never recovered from the knee injury.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
The D has been awful, but half the D from that game probably won’t even be regulars in a month.

Weber will obviously help, Juulsen didn’t play and even though Schlemko is a bottom pairing guy he’s an upgrade over Ouellet.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Niemi sucks just as much, don't kid yourselves guys
Niemi just seems to make the saves when it's needed! Even if he allows goals, any goalie will allow goals, it's like he makes those couple of saves that allow the team to win!

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
The game as a whole was a gong show.

At 3v3 if you can't hit the net, you don't take the shot. And Price had to stop that last shot.

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
You just knew when Ristolainen was winding up,that sucker was going in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad