Post-Game Talk: End of the Cinderella Story, Habs lose to Sabres 6-5

POTG (08/11/2018)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cacaniemi

Nov 8, 2018
Carey should be he basically won the game for the other team. No way niemi lets in 3 of those goals.... tough to think that. I cant recall one big save this match from carey

Reactions: David Suzuki

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
BR6sQ6V.gif
Lol

Reactions: Runner77

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Points are all that matters at this time.
Weber, Byron, Armia, Schlemko and Plekanec could help this team.
Habs are still 3rd in the conference.....tied at #6 in the NHL.

Things are still going pretty well for the Habs

Reactions: Marca61

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Talking about other stuff than Price.....the day that Byron told us that they were already tired, is the day you should have been concerned about this team. It says a lot. Too small, system too demanding for how small they are. Overall mediocre D....that team gave us hope. They will rebound. But they are what they are....a bubble team that I hope will be way less than that if we ever want to rebuild seriously.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
Vatican City
Maybe but he fights back, when Price goes into these things it's kinda hopeless.

His positioning on the o.t goal was just... mindblowingly bad lol

I couldn't believe it when Risto scored from there. I thought I'd fallen asleep and had a nightmare.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Carey should be he basically won the game for the other team. No way niemi lets in 3 of those goals.... tough to think that. I cant recall one big save this match from carey

They left him to dry in 3rd period but he looked shaky as f*** even though he made the majority of the saves.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
At least this team is fun to watch, cant blame the effort, Benn and Alzner are awful, that D core has been brutal lately...

Cacaniemi

Nov 8, 2018
Talking about other stuff than Price.....the day that Byron told us that they were already tired, is the day you should have been concerned about this team. It says a lot. Too small, system too demanding for how small they are. Overall mediocre D....that team gave us hope. They will rebound. But they are what they are....a bubble team that I hope will be way less than that if we ever want to rebuild seriously.
I was mentally prepared for a terrible season and another high draft pick ! It would do this franchise wonders to suck consistently

Reactions: 26Mats

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Got the point I guess.

We need Weber back becaise our powerplay sucks, the PK was great tonight however.

Can't believe Lehkonen didn't pass that back to Reilly.

Juulsen hopefully is back next game.

I want to see this when Scherbak finally draws in:

Drouin-Domi-Lehkonen
Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Hudon-Kotkaniemi-Scherbak
Deslauriers-Peca-Shaw/Whoever

We know Lehkonen can play with Domi and Drouin so give him to them, and settle for the so-so offense of Danault for stability. The fourth line is doing alright keep it. But the bolded line should get a chance to create some offence and have a chance to play with other skill guys. I trust KK and Hudon defensively enough, and Scherbak could finally start producing. If he doesn't, at least we aren't left with a 'what if'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->