• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Hilarious :laugh:

I'm splitting a gut after I saw LShap post a like on this post from the GDT:

The best part about Darche pronouncing that bit is that LShap is handcuffed since tonight he's sharing a luxury box with Darche.

LShap: Hi Mathieu, I am a mod on the Habs most important online hockey forum!
Darche: Nizetometyouverypleased. Mind iftookalookatyour site?
LShap: Sure thing. Here's an example of our live game threads that we call GDTs.
Darche: Verintristing. Lookslikepoplular there, someonesquotme: "absoltykidzazing, last goalaslly his."
LShap: :eek: Errr, let's look at another page here ... it was probably a typo or something. :eek::facepalm:

*just to be clear, Darche is a smart man, he just doesn't enunciate and if you're a broadcaster, it's going to be an albatross.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Because of his history. And how do you know he won't? People need to calm down the team is 8-5-3 and are very hard working and entertaining. This board is so predictable, they win, they are the greatest team ever, they lose, begin the tank. LOL

I'm probably the biggest optimist around here apart S bah but there's nothing wrong in venting after defeats IMO!

When you suck you suck FFS!

There's nothing wrong in calling a spade a spade!

Reactions: PKCowboysOwn

Cacaniemi

Nov 8, 2018
He's been excellent. He made a terrible decision shooting high and he's been snakebitten but what the hell are you watching if you think he's been awful?
He hasnt been awful but no way hes been "excellent" average defensive game at best and dosent create too much. He does have seven assists but seems to always miss the net by a mile

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Don't ask Price he didn't see either...

2m3hnm.jpg

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I'm probably the biggest optimist around here apart S bah but there's nothing wrong in venting after defeats IMO!

Wow, am I ever going to throw a 180 at you. Tonight I thought it was on the goaltending, and obviously defence, but the 5 spot should’ve been enough tonight for 2 points.

Reactions: sandviper

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008

Especially when the team has 8 wins and 8 losses. Apparently .500 hockey and awful goaltending should be ignored.

We can enjoy the good things while also complaining about the not so good things. It's not free speech if it's only speech you enjoy or support.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
The isn't no sure why of knowing but if anyone has earned a little time to work through it, it is Price. We are 16 games into the season and the constant hysterics are rediculous.
Well let us know when we should be worried.

jiboy

la game dans la game
May 2, 2007
I am a big Carey Price fan and I will just always stand on his side as long as he is with us. He needs to get going , almost every elite athletes go through rough patches where people believe they are done. True elite players come out stronger from these strech. Ovechkin was done at some point , Crosby was cooked at some point.

Maybe his knee is not feeling great, maybe he just realises it will never come back to what it was. Personally I had a knee injury and I lost like 50% flexibility on it probably for the rest of my life. Luckily I play forward cant imagine the feeling for a goalie.

Maybe he still feels he missed the chance of a lifetime to win a cup in 14' playoffs where he got injured by Kreider.

I think what happens seems to be mostly a mental problem and yes he wins a LOT of money but money does not buys confidence or swagger and it does not cure depression.

He needs to pick up his game and I feel like the fans in montreal are actually going to make it harder on him now because he is struggling/winning ton of money.Fans always had a love/hate relation with him. Cheers would help but BOO's will come.

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
I am a big Carey Price fan and I will just always stand on his side as long as he is with us. He needs to get going , almost every elite athletes go through rough patches where people believe they are done. True elite players come out stronger from these strech. Ovechkin was done at some point , Crosby was cooked at some point.

Maybe his knee is not feeling great, maybe he just realises it will never come back to what it was. Personally I had a knee injury and I lost like 50% flexibility on it probably for the rest of my life. Luckily I play forward cant imagine the feeling for a goalie.

Maybe he still feels he missed the chance of a lifetime to win a cup in 14' playoffs where he got injured by Kreider.

I think what happens seems to be mostly a mental problem and yes he wins a LOT of money but money does not buys confidence or swagger and it does not cure depression.

He needs to pick up his game and I feel like the fans in montreal are actually going to make it harder on him now because he is struggling/winning ton of money.Fans always had a love/hate relation with him. Cheers would help but BOO's will come.
Boos will really fawk things up worse.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
People thought this team had a chance to do well if we get amazing goaltending and we're actually witnessing the complete opposite right now! They're having a decent record while the goaltending sucks balls...

If Price can fix his shit and we get some of those injured guys back, watch out.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
So many people talking about missed chances. The team scored 5 goals. That should be more than enough to win on any given night.

When the goalie is making the saves yes ... and you don't have Jordie Benn in the lineup.

I don't know what's more exciting. The way our offense is scoring goals or watching Benn trying to play hockey. I think both are very exciting in their own way.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Missed Armia on the forecheck tonight, and those takeaways come in handy

That game winning goal is absolutely indefensible by Carey tho, its inexcusable, thats a fan sway-er goal right there

Born in 1909

Hockey Royalty
Nov 20, 2007
Montreal
i predict that Carey will fake an injurie in the next week. They will say he'll be back in one week but it'll take 3 months... it's his pattern when he begins to be bad.

LOL

Some HF posters :help: Kicking players when they are down... Piling on..

Give Price some love & a break & a slap on the back.

That's how people move forward.

Enough with the 10.5 talk.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
God damn.... our d is bad and it starts showing

The d got a lucky first month but its with a lot of games the lack of depth shows up

Welcome to professional sports. Weber better come back soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad