OT - NO POLITICS End of February- hoping for early Spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
I never been more frustrated by Mass Health and Walgreens as I am right now.

Throw my doctor in there as well. Because of a mixup and me not being told, I got a different prescription of my anxiety medication that I do not take, but because I picked it up from Walgreens and didn't see the manufacturer or was told Walgreens switched it, I am stuck with it until my next refill. I got the run around from Walgreens. And eventually was told to call CVS. Cvs has the right prescription and manufacturer I use and are in stock. I was even told I could pay out of pocket.

I'm not being allowed. The nurse at my doctor's office felt bad but there was nothing "she" could do but would be passing the information on to my doctor. Guess who NEVER called me nor could I get in touch with today? Yep you guessed it.

So now I will be using what they gave me starting tomorrow. I am so angry and pissed off. This isn't right. I didn't make the mistake THEY did. And my insurance won't allow me to get a new script for the correct medication that I've been on since 2016.

So much I want to say. But I feel so defeated.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I never been more frustrated by Mass Health and Walgreens as I am right now.

Throw my doctor in there as well. Because of a mixup and me not being told, I got a different prescription of my anxiety medication that I do not take, but because I picked it up from Walgreens and didn't see the manufacturer or was told Walgreens switched it, I am stuck with it until my next refill. I got the run around from Walgreens. And eventually was told to call CVS. Cvs has the right prescription and manufacturer I use and are in stock. I was even told I could pay out of pocket.

I'm not being allowed. The nurse at my doctor's office felt bad but there was nothing "she" could do but would be passing the information on to my doctor. Guess who NEVER called me nor could I get in touch with today? Yep you guessed it.

So now I will be using what they gave me starting tomorrow. I am so angry and pissed off. This isn't right. I didn't make the mistake THEY did. And my insurance won't allow me to get a new script for the correct medication that I've been on since 2016.

So much I want to say. But I feel so defeated.

🫂 :heart:

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
2 days ago was my first day back at ruths chris. Walked in and was bombarded with hugs. Past 2 days been hearing how I was missed.

This is all weird to me

I understand hate more than someone liking me

Reactions: BMC

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I have an appointment with a physician assistant today and now they are charging $99 per visit. Used to be $69.

And i have a $5k deductible. At least I have an HSA, hallelujah.

I am ready for a long weekend. More than ready.

Reactions: BMC

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
2 days ago was my first day back at ruths chris. Walked in and was bombarded with hugs. Past 2 days been hearing how I was missed.

This is all weird to me

I understand hate more than someone liking me
Time for an attitude change.

Also, be sure to show your fellow workers the support they have shown you!

Reactions: Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad