GDT: (emojidt): Canadiens @ Kings | 3/3/16 @ 10:30PM | RDS, RSNE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Man, I am going to be so fried! My little nephew is sleeping over tonight, so I'll probably be woken up bright and early after watching the game into early morning. And any chance of a nap will be killed by my slacker teenagers who are off for Spring Break.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Also a good emoticon for BargainBin's comment "We're on the right track."

I don't even agree with you guys, but add that tagline and make the trains spell out "CH":

AP_NYC_train_derailment_jt_131130_16x9_992.jpg

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I don't even agree with you guys, but add that tagline and make the trains spell out "CH":

It's outrageous that you don't agree with us on BargainBin... trade deadline 2017, that's when you'll start to think about being convinced that maybe he's not a 5-star GM :laugh:

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
It's outrageous that you don't agree with us on BargainBin... trade deadline 2017, that's when you'll start to think about being convinced that maybe he's not a 5-star GM :laugh:

something.. something.. no big mistakes
something.. something.. vanek petry
something.. something.. 110 pts

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal

Your standards for outrageousness are pretty low if my opinion sets off a red-alert.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
something.. something.. no big mistakes
something.. something.. vanek petry
something.. something.. 110 pts

The level of cleverness isn't improved by the alternate lyrics:

something.. something.. bargainbin, worst, idiot
something.. something.. "Da record"

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Your standards for outrageousness are pretty low if my opinion sets off a red-alert.
Your opinion runs contrary to four years of cronyism, arrogance and ineptitude.

Make no mistake, BargainBin can make only good moves from this point onward and it will do nothing to make up for the past four years of hyper-conservatism and awful, boring hockey.

habs88

Ya I'm a habs fan
Mar 28, 2013
Montreal
Im with lshap you people are ripping bergevin to shreds for being to conservative and making depth trades as if those are bad things.

The only bad thing bergevin has done so far is keeping this bafoon coach and the moves he's made because of him, like trading briere for parenteau to just buy him out. I liked the trade since we got a draft pick, but therein ruining pap instead of us just riding out his contract pisses me off. (This isn't the only example, but there are highs and lows with EVERY gm and bergevins lows are nothing that will set the team back[exept therrien], and his highs are good so far too like petry and vanek) voted top 3 for gm of the year in 2 years out of 4 as a rookie gm and you guys are ready to throw him out so some other team can take him its ridiculous

A lot of you guys are the new age people who just love hating on the internet, it's weird and we would go though a gm every year if it was for you guys

Edit: Oh ya and the hideous beard lol...terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad