Toronto

iSchsdl.jpg

4GaDBNc.jpg

Bcw6ZsU.jpg

Last edited:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Hey Ghetto.. We're gonna play the young guys the rest of the season but you need to sit tonight. Sorry.

Poor Scrivens.. :laugh:

Mad Brills*

"we want to see the young players"

*plays mike brown over sven*

latest

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
"we want to see the young players"

*plays mike brown over sven*

latest

Andrighetto went from the 2nd line down to the 4th line and now to the press box all in a span of less than a week. Now that being said I don't blame Therrien on putting Brown in after last night, the Kings are going to be as rough as the Ducks so it's good to at least have a tough guy. If the Habs are going to waste a roster spot on him might as well play Brown in a game where he might be needed.

I wonder how John Scott feels about this though? The Habs brought in someone who provides the same thing as Scott. It's pretty clear that they are just going to let him play out his days in the AHL.

yRessUneChose

yRessUneBarbe
Jun 7, 2015
perfect scenario for the Habs til end of the year? let the friggin young players(like Andrighetto) let them perform etc, let us see the talent of Galchenyuk at C, Andrighetto getting top mins, McCaron top 9;

nn to see M.Brown, he will provide nothing;

that would be asking too much I guess lol

dont expect the Habs to win, but if the young players at least perform, thats a plus

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
Andrighetto is the prospect that played the most on the top 2 lines this year. I expected a lot more from him. He's disapointing and I don't see a long term future with us.

He's on pace for 25 pts on a 82 games season playing 13Min per game average. That's 4 min more than last year in average.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
VA
Andrighetto is the prospect that played the most on the top 2 lines this year. I expected a lot more from him. He's disapointing and I don't see a long term future with us.

He's on pace for 25 pts on a 82 games season playing 13Min per game average. That's 4 min more than last year in average.

He's OK but not top 6 OK. And if he can't play on the top 6, he's pretty much useless on the bottom 6. That guy has Swiss Hockey League written all over him. There are better options for the top 6 at the moment and that says a lot.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site

Overall, better than DD's production, and DD never got sat...just saying...

We will get our lunch handed to us tonight....5-1 for da Kings...MT calls out everyone on the D, and uses his right to veto no excuses!!

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
Overall, better than DD's production, and DD never got sat...just saying...

We will get our lunch handed to us tonight....5-1 for da Kings...MT calls out everyone on the D, and uses his right to veto no excuses!!

Yes but Andrighetto proved nothing at the NHL level. I don't want to keep DD either. It's time to move on from both. I prefer Carr as top 9 player.

Carr and Andrighetto will need to pass through waivers next year and I assume we will keep one of the 2.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Andrighetto is getting the same treatment he got last time he was called up. The fact is, the coach doesn't like him and he's a top 6 tweener. It is what it is. I feel for him, but he's just not good enough to force this coach's hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln