Rumor: Elliotte Friedman says Radulov is interested in NHL (COL, DET, WASH & FL favored)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Let's say by some miracle we end up with Radu love and stamkos.

We still get bounced in the first round due to our defense

We can't afford Rad and Stammer without moving cap. The easiest cap to move is Nike. If we move Nike, we can use him to upgrade the D, but this in turn requires moving out more cap. And the other candidates are more expensive. (Edit - Actually, if the cap goes up to 74, moving one of Howie and Ericsson isn't necessary).

I forget where, but some Peg fans seemed to be ok with a Nyquist-Smith-2nd deal for Trouba (mind you, he doesn't have a deal and he's asking for a lot). If the cap really goes up to $74M, then we can make it work.

Trades:
Pronger for Datsyuk (+ pick?)
Nyquist-Smith-2nd for Trouba's rights.

LTIR
Franzen
Pronger

Re-signings (estimates)
Mrazek - 2.8
Dekeyser - 4.5
Sheahan - 1.8
Marchenko - 1
Miller (pity contract) - 700k
Sproul - 650k
Pulkkinen - 750k

(I think Holland tends to do a really good job with RFA re-signings)

FA Signings
Radulov - 5x2
Stamkos - 10x7
Trouba - 5.5x3

Total = About $72 mil

Radulov - Stamkos - Tatar
Zetterberg/Larkin - Abby
AA - Sheahan - Mantha
Miller - Glen - Jurco
Pulkkinen

Dekeyser - Green
Kronwall - Trouba
Ericsson - Marchenko
XO - Sproul

Mrazek
Howie

Last edited:

MBauer

Feb 19, 2012
MI
I understand the issues with him, but I don't think we should pass on him if he wants to play here, he would lead our team in scoring and actually give us a legit 1st line player that we desperately need.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
I understand the issues with him, but I don't think we should pass on him if he wants to play here, he would lead our team in scoring and actually give us a legit 1st line player that we desperately need.

If he could score 25 goals for us. Sign me up.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
We can't afford Rad and Stammer without moving cap. The easiest cap to move is Nike. If we move Nike, we can use him to upgrade the D, but this in turn requires moving out more cap. And the other candidates are more expensive. (Edit - Actually, if the cap goes up to 74, moving one of Howie and Ericsson isn't necessary).

I forget where, but some Peg fans seemed to be ok with a Nyquist-Smith-2nd deal for Trouba (mind you, he doesn't have a deal and he's asking for a lot). If the cap really goes up to $74M, then we can make it work.

Trades:

LTIR
Franzen
Pronger

Re-signings (estimates)
Mrazek - 2.8
Dekeyser - 4.5
Sheahan - 1.8
Marchenko - 1
Sproul - 650k
Pulkkinen - 750k

FA Signings
Radulov - 5x2
Stamkos - 10x7
Trouba - 5.5x3

Total = About $72 mil

Zetterberg/Larkin - Abby
AA - Sheahan - Mantha
Miller - Glen - Jurco
Pulkkinen

Dekeyser - Green
Kronwall - Trouba
Ericsson - Marchenko
XO - Sproul

Mrazek
Howie

So against trading Smith. But whatever.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI

Trades:

LTIR
Franzen
Pronger

Re-signings (estimates)
Mrazek - 2.8
Dekeyser - 4.5
Sheahan - 1.8
Marchenko - 1
Sproul - 650k
Pulkkinen - 750k

FA Signings
Radulov - 5x2
Stamkos - 10x7
Trouba - 5.5x3

Total = About $72 mil

Zetterberg/Larkin - Abby
AA - Sheahan - Mantha
Miller - Glen - Jurco
Pulkkinen

Dekeyser - Green
Kronwall - Trouba
Ericsson - Marchenko
XO - Sproul

Mrazek
Howie

You're so mean, buddy.

Why must instill this type of pipedream upon me? :laugh::cry:

Ennui

I like our team?
Aug 13, 2008
Living in the past
www.fsb.ru

Trades:

LTIR
Franzen
Pronger

Re-signings (estimates)
Mrazek - 2.8
Dekeyser - 4.5
Sheahan - 1.8
Marchenko - 1
Sproul - 650k
Pulkkinen - 750k

FA Signings
Radulov - 5x2
Stamkos - 10x7
Trouba - 5.5x3

Total = About $72 mil

Zetterberg/Larkin - Abby
AA - Sheahan - Mantha
Miller - Glen - Jurco
Pulkkinen

Dekeyser - Green
Kronwall - Trouba
Ericsson - Marchenko
XO - Sproul

Mrazek
Howie

All I can say is thank you; for a few moments, you made me forget where I was as a fan of this organization. If we could get that much and move so little away, I would do cartwheels nonstop for a week.

13to40

Feb 29, 2016
Montreal
Don't see why he would want to play in Detroit now that countryman Pavel Datsyuk is most likely no longer with the team next season. As mentioned previously, I think it's his agent trying to create competition for whichever teams actually are interested in acquiring him. I wouldn't be opposed to him being a wing though. We could really use a goal scorer who isn't tiny and fragile along the boards.

Tatar

Mar 26, 2011
FL300

Trades:

LTIR
Franzen
Pronger

Re-signings (estimates)
Mrazek - 2.8
Dekeyser - 4.5
Sheahan - 1.8
Marchenko - 1
Sproul - 650k
Pulkkinen - 750k

FA Signings
Radulov - 5x2
Stamkos - 10x7
Trouba - 5.5x3

Total = About $72 mil

Zetterberg/Larkin - Abby
AA - Sheahan - Mantha
Miller - Glen - Jurco
Pulkkinen

Dekeyser - Green
Kronwall - Trouba
Ericsson - Marchenko
XO - Sproul

Mrazek
Howie

You're gonna have to change that 2nd for Trouba to a first and most likely add. Also I don't think radulov does anything less than 6 per

My biggest problem with you post is that your have to remember Holland is in charge. Not a chance this happens. A wonderful team, just won't happen.

lidstromiscool

May 5, 2007
People really wanna pass up on a guy who would instantly become the teams best player? Sometimes you just gotta deal with the baggage some players carry and live it, I think this is one of those times. Especially if he wants to play for the team and if Detroit is trying to compete next year. If it’s a rebuilding year, then i could see passing on him.

abbbaron

May 6, 2015
I really hope Kenny lands this guy. Then it'll be clear this organization has lost whatever dignity and self-respect it might've had in earlier times

taliababa

Jun 4, 2009
I'm unable to understand why anyone would want him on this team. The guy is a headcase of the highest order. He would definitely help the Wings tank though, so there's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad