Player Discussion Elias Pettersson, Pt. VIII: Is actually an eight-brained octopoid monster from Planet Ånge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
BEfore making him captain we should see how he reacts when things aren’t going so well.

I’m not saying he will react badly just that you want a leader that will pull you up even when things are going wrong for themselves and the team.
I get where you're coming from - his last team went 40-10-1 in the regular season and 12-1 in the playoffs :laugh:

expensivebaton

Sep 13, 2018
BEfore making him captain we should see how he reacts when things aren’t going so well.

I’m not saying he will react badly just that you want a leader that will pull you up even when things are going wrong for themselves and the team.
Not saying he should be captain now. What I'm saying is that i see captain material in him, and I'm impressed how he is conducting himself off the ice. So basically what I'm saying is that if he continues like this and only gets more used to media and grows his confidence and matures, perhaps he is a future captain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad