Player Discussion Elias Pettersson, Pt. VIII: Is actually an eight-brained octopoid monster from Planet Ånge

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Province article saying his injury might be worse than just a concussion, could be neck, brain and other problems :(

:cry:

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
I stopped reading that article a quarter way through. I don't have any time for a doctor speculating about Pettersson's injury based on his viewing of the hit on TV, rather than any physical performed by the doctor on Pettersson.
Exactly. I guess we just cant have nice things :cry:

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Look for my article tomorrow

"Why concussion may prevent Petterrson from living another 100 years"

M2Beezy

May 25, 2014
Its clickbait.

Media doing what they do best which is strike fear and panic to the public. Dont fall for it
Ok will think about it, thanks DGM but i thought Kuzma was a popular Canucks journalist? Why would he want to do that to us?

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
Interesting previous threads. Alot of the new age thinkers talking about Petterson being ready in his d plus 4 year. He would never be a center. Now 5 games into his d 2 year he is the best player in Canucks and a surefire number 1 center. Now the only question is he going to be a top 5 player in the league or just a star. How far we have gone in basically one year. Without major injury problems he will be the best player in Canuck history. He is Bure and the Sedins in one. Perhaps that prediction will look silly in a year but if he keeps improving like he is it is inevitable.

CanuckCity

Aug 23, 2012
Budapest
Heh, i know its still early but reading the first few pages of the draft thread was pretty fun. Overall not too much overreaction. Jack Burton with some juicy comments though

Reactions: Zombotron

Guardian452

Jun 10, 2011
Yeah hopefully hes back and ready to go for Monday vs the Capitals

That's not likely to happen. Canucks want him to have at least 1 full practice with the team before he returns. Right now he's not at the full practice stage, so Monday's game would be rushing it.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
They better not rush him...

As for the four players on ice at the time of the incident, no they don't deserve death threats. They should, however, be DEEPLY ashamed of themselves for doing nothing. I'm not even gonna focus on how ball-less they were for not standing up to that piece of shit Matheson, but even if no one knew what was going (which is total bullshit, imo. Either they collectively lied, or were collectively blind and deaf at that exact moment), how much does it take to skate to a downed teammate and simply ask: whoa kid stay there for a minute, are you OK?

Reactions: Kreator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad