Prospect Info: Elias Pettersson | Pt. IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
You could see that the Czechs were dedicating a man against Pettersson on that penalty kill, which opened up the ice a bit for Nylander to score. Having Boeser and Pettersson on the same power play will be deadly for the canucks.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
im kind of eh on his ES game. just looks weak as anticipated (in addition to being under the weather too)
does he deserve some a little bit of criticism 5 on 5 gameplay ? (im a period behind fyi)

I hope I don't get assassinated here but he looked really meh...

Needs to improve his 5 on 5 game, maybe it's an off game but other skaters were much better then him today.

Phil McKraken

Jul 13, 2010
Sweden
im kind of eh on his ES game. just looks weak as anticipated (in addition to being under the weather too)
does he deserve some a little bit of criticism 5 on 5 gameplay ? (im a period behind fyi)

He barely played any 5 on 5 this game though, coach was definitely resting him because of his cold.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Let’s find new way to doubt Petersson
Because everything he has done this season so far is still not enough to convince ppl that he’s going to be a great player.
Jesus ppl....even a Prime Crosby can have off games here and there, especially when iy was reported that he caught a cold

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
how often are WJC stats retroactively updated? really seems like petterson should've had an assist on nylander's goal.

Yggdrasil

Oct 30, 2015
Let’s find new way to doubt Petersson
Because everything he has done this season so far is still not enough to convince ppl that he’s going to be a great player.
Jesus ppl....even a Prime Crosby can have off games here and there, especially when iy was reported that he caught a cold

thats because people are Pejorative Slured, what else is new?

ihaveyuidonttouchme

MrShiftbyShiftGuy
Feb 21, 2009
Vancouver
www.youtube.com
not sure if y'all are rattling on missed Pettersson's assist on the nylander pp goal at 5:20 into the 3rd
i reckon that was Dahlin's shot not Pettersson. error on pbp guy unless there was another nylander goal

Last edited:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
3 pts in the first 2 easy games in not encouraging. Not bad either but kinda expecting/hoping hed accel a lil better then this

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
One huge negativity of following Pettersson in this tournament is that
It kept me dreaming about Dahlin, even though we all know that he’s going to a small poor American market...or Edmonton​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad