Prospect Info: Elias Pettersson | Pt. IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Wow it gets exhausting reading your posts... not withstanding the fact this is related to an ilness, he has missed no extended time due to injury over the past 2 seasons.

Him and that other poster Elias Petterson....

But understandable as I believe they are one of our younger posters.

ratbid

Feb 18, 2012
Can confirm. Am not in Niagara but fairly close:

8huN6lr.png
Puckmonster you're a Canucks fan in London? I thought I was about the only one out this way

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
I love Pettersson, but my only comment on him is that id like to see some even strength scoring.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I would say that it is similar to Naslund. It's not as snappy, but it is accurate as hell. What a goal that was!

I just said that in the GDT - he uses his wrist shot a lot more, just like Naslund. Both had absolutely deadly wristers.

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
His entry in to the zone was very good as well. He scored that from Brock's spot, but nice to see he works from Henrik's spot. Other teams would be in shock if a Canuck player shoots from there. With Brock farside and Elias near side on setup we will have a very good pp. It basically is Washington's pp with Backstrom and Ovy. Hope other really good player comes this year.

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
His entry in to the zone was very good as well. He scored that from Brock's spot, but nice to see he works from Henrik's spot. Other teams would be in shock if a Canuck player shoots from there. With Brock farside and Elias near side on setup we will have a very good pp. It basically is Washington's pp with Backstrom and Ovy. Hope other really good player comes this year.

Just need a PPQB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad