Not open for further replies.

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
Noooooo pettersson doubtful for tomorrow :(((
giphy.gif

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Still looking for a switch to centre at the tournament. That should happen at some point.

Hearing the chatter, it seems like Lindstrom as 1C is not ideal. So either Andersson is set to move up, or Pettersson moving to the middle will be a consideration.

This is not the SHL, where tenure can factor into where players are positioned. I'm on the look out for a change.

Blade Paradigm

Oct 21, 2017
Did everyone have luck finding the Sweden vs Belarus game on Boxing Day?

Those who have TSN Go were able to watch it on the TSN website.

If your cable sports package includes the French-language sports channels (TVA, RDS), you would also have been able to tune in on RDS 2.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Did everyone have luck finding the Sweden vs Belarus game on Boxing Day?

Those who have TSN Go were able to watch it on the TSN website.

If your cable sports package includes the French-language sports channels (TVA, RDS), you would also have been able to tune in on RDS 2.

NOW you tell us.

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
For the record, I get these channels (being in Eastern Ontario), but RDS wouldn't let me stream as a Rogers subscriber for some reason – only TSN would.

I know you all really care; I just found that extremely weird considering they are basically the same station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad