Elias Pettersson Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
If you'd try to use a mix of two players to describe Pettersson, which would you use?

I'd probably choose Datsyuk and Yzerman.

Would've chosen Naslund or Sundin since they have many aspects in common, but Naslund was a winger and Sundin much bigger/stronger.

Yours?

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Pettersson sitting on 53 pts in 48 games now
He had 56 pts in 44 games last season....in the SEHL

Just a daily reminder of how good he is, especially when the Canucks' season is starting to fall apart

Reactions: Sergei Shirokov

mc1laren

Jun 18, 2018
Except its not just a theory, its a statistical truth

But ill end this here - i havent gotten back a single response from any poster providing any sort of statistical backup to their counter claims
'Funny you should you say that given you haven't either.

Please provide one example where a decrease in shooting percentage has resulted in less assists.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
If you'd try to use a mix of two players to describe Pettersson, which would you use?

Would've chosen Naslund or Sundin since they have many aspects in common, but Naslund was a winger and Sundin much bigger/stronger.

Yours?

datsyuk and allen iverson

Elias GOATtersson

Jan 8, 2011
Pettersson sitting on 53 pts in 48 games now
He had 56 pts in 44 games last season....in the SEHL

Just a daily reminder of how good he is, especially when the Canucks' season is starting to fall apart
If he hadn't gotten injured he would've surpassed his SHL stats!

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018

Yours?

Gretzky/Datsyuk

Reactions: Ben White

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
broke record for longest primary point streak ''

still ongoing

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Elias Petterson has become the first Canuck to own Kane and Thornton coming out of the corner and into the neutral zone on February 16th 2019. #Milestone294 #History
20190217_002410.jpg

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
Is it? Technically what's getting old is bumping a MILESTONE thread with every single nice move EP makes of which he has many.

As people frequent the thread repeatedly, as you do, it seems to be a relevant thread to bump. The thread also doubles as a homeopathic medicine, flushing sodium out of some people's bodies.

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
I can't speak to milestones, but just from watching the game tonight as a Sharks fan, he's really something special. Might be the best player Vancouver has had since the prime days of Bure. I'm sure he's gonna worry the hell out of me whenever Vancouver plays the Sharks for a long time to come.

Good honest post.

The kid definitely might be one of the most talented forwards to play for this franchise besides Bure.

snu22fint

Jun 19, 2016
Elias Pettersson just became the player with the highest milestone achievments per 60 minutes since second period between checkoslovacia and norway in winterolympics in 1980.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
I'm a Canucks fan and I'm loving the memes too. I think Canucks fans have been so desperate for SOMETHING to cling to and brag about so now the enthusiasm is spilling over. I don't blame them, but I also don't blame other fans for growing weary of it.

Lemmiwinks

Jun 11, 2011
B.C.
I'm a Canucks fan and I'm loving the memes too. I think Canucks fans have been so desperate for SOMETHING to cling to and brag about so now the enthusiasm is spilling over. I don't blame them, but I also don't blame other fans for growing weary of it.
Yup, ditto. Thanks for putting up with us, everyone. Now let this thread be a quality meme spot from hereon out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad