Elias Lindholm vs William Nylander

Which player would you rather have?

• Total voters

WHISTLERNATE

Nov 14, 2017
And 7 points in his last 7 games. The slumpnis over and a lot of these threads are going to make for some amusing bumps later on

Pretty sure you didn't read what I was responding to. I was replying to a post about why he is now borderline under rated. Nylander is a 25 goal 65-70 point winger on a 7 million dollar deal. I'm not knocking that, slump or no slump.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I would be pretty surprised if Nylander doesn't put up a few 80+ point seasons before his career is over, it's obvious that he's exceptionally talented and that he's not just been some moocher off of Matthews. This season is a write-off points wise, his underlying stats are actually good and things will turn around sooner or later.

Lindholm is having a career year thanks to Gaudreau. If you randomize some top 6 linemates for him he's probably a 55-60 point guy in most cases, so somewhere in between this and the Carolina days.

So Nylander gets a free pass?

And Lindholm season doesnt count because of Gaudreau?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Hugh Mungus

WHISTLERNATE

Nov 14, 2017
Calling someone who has yet to hit 25 goals or 70 points a 25 goal 70 point player. Yikes

Taking the time to write your post over a 3 goal difference when I was pretty clearly speaking about potential, Yikes.

I'll spell it out a little simpler for you next time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad