Proposal: Elias Lindholm to Minnesota

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
Yes and the fact that he is older than Eichel was when he first started, plays a less important position, isn't relied on nearly as much to carry the team, small sample size,
recency bias, etc. those play no role in your comparison.....hmmmmm, maybe remove those rose coloured (Kaprizov) glasses your wearing bud? You are really sounding ridiculous here.

He is actually has carried wild, so you are wrong

Kaprizov has helped wild lockeroom also.

It's a whole different team than wild fans have been used to because kaprizov has taken the lead with Joel Eriksson Ek who have 11 goals

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
Lol

Lindholm >>> Nylander.

Elias has produced at a 70+ point pace here in Calgary over his 185 games as an all situational player and providing significantly better defense than Willie. He is also on a much better contract.
i agree with most of that, but saying he has produced at 70+ points is misleading. he had 1 very good year of 78 points but his next career high is 54. that was somewhat of an outlier year and he looks to be more of a 60-ish point player. its also fair to say he is better than Willie but the gap isnt as big as what you're insinuating.

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011

It's a whole different team than wild fans have been used to because kaprizov has taken the lead with Joel Eriksson Ek who have 11 goals

Just keep ignoring that context bud. Pettersson made more of an impact at at younger age for the Canucks, people here had the same ridiculous bias as you. It's sad.

Eichel is far more valuable than Kaprizov, everyone knows it except for you.

Reactions: Adam da bomb

KaprizovEntitlelist

Feb 22, 2020
Just keep ignoring that context bud. Pettersson made more of an impact at at younger age for the Canucks, people here had the same ridiculous bias as you. It's sad.

Eichel is far more valuable than Kaprizov, everyone knows it except for you.

Apparently only hf people like you don't. Kaprrizov & fiala has been made untouchable by wild gm

So skip your way out because you don't know what you are talking about

Kaprrizov is the face of wild. He won't ever be put in any trade

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Easily the worst take on Eichel I have ever seen, and using a small sample size and recency bias to talk up Kaprizov, are you new to hockey? Or are you really this out of touch?
Edited as this is so far off of the actual topic, suffice to say that my opinion, which is backed up by analysts, is that he is not worth his contract, you may have misinterpreted my comment as him being a negative value player, what I said was negative contract value.

Last edited:

ctmagic

Jan 15, 2013
Hot take: Eichel should be required to play hockey to be considered a top 10 C. Maybe Buffalo should invest in some bubble wrap, see if they can milk a full season out of him.

Ledge And Dairy

That isn't what I am talking about. Great players don't sucker punch Joel Eriksson Ek for playing defense

Kaprizov has done way more in a short amount of time in Minnesota than Eichel.

Whether you believe it or not is on you

Wild aren't trading kaprizov under any circumstances
Thats fine, they arent getting Eichel either since they dont have the assets

Reactions: Nucklehead Supreme

Ledge And Dairy

Hot take: Eichel should be required to play hockey to be considered a top 10 C. Maybe Buffalo should invest in some bubble wrap, see if they can milk a full season out of him.
Lol what? Matthews has gotten injured every season, Crosby has only played like 4 or 5 full season in his career. I guess you are right abput the "hot take" part

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011

Wow you seem to NEVER have heard of the term small sample size. He's been really good for the Wild, stop acting like he's McDavid.

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
Edited as this is so far off of the actual topic, suffice to say that my opinion, which is backed up by analysts, is that he is not worth his contract, you may have misinterpreted my comment as him being a negative value player, what I said was negative contract value.

Which analysts? Provide evidence, and real analysts, not people no one would know of besides you.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Kaprizov is a great young player and probably wins the Calder but saying he is as good as a top 10 center in the leahue the same ave as him is just a bit of an exaggeration dobt you think?

Well, honestly Eichel more and more reminds me Hall (weird they play on the same team now). Hall was the 1st overall, even won the Hart, was considered top10 player in the league, and you won't find a lot of teams now, who will want him. At least, for money he wants.

It's of course too early to say the same about Eichel, but there is an aura of a loser around him. Pretty weak right now, but it becomes stronger with each new season.

Sota Popinski

Registered Boozer
Sponsor
Apr 26, 2017
Minneapolis
Why is he worth more than Lafreniere? Because hes having a better rookie year? Panarin beat McDavid in the Calder race, age and experience helps a lot
Because one guy looks like a game changer and the other guy looks like a diaper changer? Stutzle I could understand maybe, but Kaprizov looks like a superstar. Are you saying you'd rather have Lafreniere?

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
This is cherry picking stats out of contexts Lindholm has 54 points in 70 games last year... Fiala also had 54.. in 64 games. Lindholms on a 67 point pace, Fiala was on a 70 point pace past year. I don’t disagree that Lindholm is the more valuable asset because he has a 2, becoming 3, year track record as a top-line guy, but I just thought it was funny how you portrayed their respective stats

my point was that I was replying to the comment with a cherry picking intent.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Because one guy looks like a game changer and the other guy looks like a diaper changer? Stutzle I could understand maybe, but Kaprizov looks like a superstar. Are you saying you'd rather have Lafreniere?
Isn’t kap 23? Vs laf who is a 19? Wonder how kap would look in nhl at same age.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Oh wow, one guy, that really drives home your point.........
I clearly stated my post was my opinion and unpopular, and backed it up with someone else that has a full model showing it as well, if you want to provide evidence that Eichel is more valuable than his contract for the rest of the crowd then go right ahead, but this is so far off of topic that I am no longer participating and have ignored you.

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
I clearly stated my post was my opinion and unpopular, and backed it up with someone else that has a full model showing it as well, if you want to provide evidence that Eichel is more valuable than his contract for the rest of the crowd then go right ahead, but this is so far off of topic that I am no longer participating and have ignored you.

Evidence? Ok, He's a top 10 C in the league (the most important position in hockey), he realistically hasn't even hit his prime yet either. He's being payed as such. You and the one analyst you found (you said "analysts" before by the way) are wrong, YOU stated an opinion, I called you out on it.

If you don't like people pointing out the flaws in your arguments, perhaps don't post them?

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Evidence? Ok, He's a top 10 C in the league (the most important position in hockey), he realistically hasn't even hit his prime yet either. He's being payed as such. You and the one analyst you found (you said "analysts" before by the way) are wrong, YOU stated an opinion, I called you out on it.

If you don't like people pointing out the flaws in your arguments, perhaps don't post them?
You do understand that nothing above can actually be considered "evidence"? Thinking that your opinion disproves his opinion is beyond moronic.

Nucklehead Supreme

Jul 10, 2011
You do understand that nothing above can actually be considered "evidence"? Thinking that your opinion disproves his opinion is beyond moronic.

Yah I mean reality, (He has been a 10 ten C for years in the league, on an awful team) pretty sure that counts as evidence, especially over one persons opinion, especially given that he said multiple analysts and then provided one.

Thinking your post somehow takes away from my point is beyond moronic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad