Injury Report: Ekblad -Concussion testing, Tests negative- 9/19

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
Close... I've been checking the comments on social media and it is now obvious to me that Ekblad doesn't know the game of hockey. I've been informed that you have to instantly accept an engagement to fight regardless of the challenger, the situation, or even if it's an absolutely meaningless game. The keyboard warriors have spoken and he must man up.

It’s a brave new world. It’s all good if he’s in touch with his feminine side. A picture cuddling with a puppy and all is forgiven. Good on him.

Good ol’ fashion sarcasm. Apparently it’s whats for dinner.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
@Rahooji I dont think you're wrong either though. Cuddling puppies over being a tough guy is dangerous and it can cost him his health.
If it happens again like that and Ek pusses out, he'll be known as a pushover.

Then we'll have to do our best to trade Yandle back to NY for McQuaid or EDM for Khaira...or hell just get puahed around more.

Gordie Howe would f*** someone up, score a goal and an assist, AND THEN cuddle the puppies.

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
Close... I've been checking the comments on social media and it is now obvious to me that Ekblad doesn't know the game of hockey. I've been informed that you have to instantly accept an engagement to fight regardless of the challenger, the situation, or even if it's an absolutely meaningless game. The keyboard warriors have spoken and he must man up.
Oh man, I don't know how you can stand it. As bad as this place is, it's better than twitter and such, with the trolls.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
@Rahooji I dont think you're wrong either though. Cuddling puppies over being a tough guy is dangerous and it can cost him his health.
If it happens again like that and Ek pusses out, he'll be known as a pushover.

Then we'll have to do our best to trade Yandle back to NY for McQuaid or EDM for Khaira...or hell just get puahed around more.

Gordie Howe would **** someone up, score a goal and an assist, AND THEN cuddle the puppies.

I know. I just really worry about the kid reaching his potential with such an eggy head. Everyone in the league knows he might be on his last leg with the concussion issues and what do players do? They sucker punch him and break his nose. That could have ended his career but nobody outside of Florida really cares. That really ticks me off. Eventually somebody is going to finish him off because they are having a bad day and get a slap of the wrist.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Howboutthempanthers

Thread killer.
Sponsor
Sep 11, 2012
Brow. County, Fl.
I know. I just really worry about the kid reaching his potential with such an eggy head. Everyone in the league knows he might be on his last leg with the concussion issues and what do players do? They sucker punch him and break his nose. That could have ended his career but nobody outside of Florida really cares. That really ticks me off. Eventually somebody is going to finish him off because they are having a bad day and get a slap of the wrist.
I wouldn't think it's a problem. It's an isolated incident. I don't think Ekblad won't stand up for himself, or other players on this team won't back him up. Not too many nut jobs like Domi in the league, Ekblad wasn't prepared for a player to cross the line like that.

Reactions: Rahooji

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad