Confirmed with Link: Ehrhoff Released From PTO

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
Im down for giving him a contract. We do need D depth. It's almost guaranteed K.Miller and Mcquaid will be out at some point...and Chara getting older, will probably miss some time this year.

Liles older, Krug coming off stuff...just wanna make sure to have depth to ease burden on Morrow, C.Miller too.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I thought he was brutal last night. Hesitated on a lot of plays, seemed nervous and not on the same page as the others.

Erhoff was the best defensman out there IMO on par with Krug. Chara stunk, a symptom of being overused in the wrong situations.

Last edited:

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
All you need to know about the god awful Boston Bruins defense can be summed up in this thread...

...Ehrhoff was the Bruins best defenseman last night. An aging vet on his last legs on a PTO.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
All you need to know about the god awful Boston Bruins defense can be summed up in this thread...

...Ehrhoff was the Bruins best defenseman last night. An aging vet on his last legs on a PTO.

If the defense is a bag of ****, and you're the best of the bag, what does that really mean? :naughty:

Strange Universe

Apr 8, 2009
If the defense is a bag of ****, and you're the best of the bag, what does that really mean? :naughty:

I'm with you, and I will clean this up a little....
My answer to your question is a huge mud slide!!
Something needs to be done on D if this team wants to compete with the best this year or we will be having another "Groundhog Day" year...

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
I'm with you, and I will clean this up a little....
My answer to your question is a huge mud slide!!
Something needs to be done on D if this team wants to compete with the best this year or we will be having another "Groundhog Day" year...

:laugh:

Yep, they need to fix it, yet they keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
If Ehrhoff was confidently top-6 D on NHL roster, he would've stayed, but given how last season went, didn't want to hang around as 7 or 8.

From Mackenzie

Ogrim

Oct 11, 2012
Stockholm
Would have liked for him to be in the press box most nights. Liles is a similar player and just plain better.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
mckenzie said ehrhoff has decided to go home.

Smart move by him. He's been around long enough to look around the room and see it would be just a matter of time before he would be waived if he signed.

The young guys are close if not ready now.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
This is good news, hopefully we will use some of the younger kids (Carlo, C. Miller, O'Gara) instead of veterans way past their prime.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad