Ehlers or Nolan Patrick

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
tyler seguin as a 2nd overall pick had 22 points in his first full season

look at him now
tyler seguin was stuck as a checking forward on the Bruins 4th line and not being fed soft minutes like Patrick. He also won a cup his first year. Seguin has way more skill than patrick could ever dream of. Sorry, but that's the truth. It hurts.

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
Proof of the facts you mean

He didnt play in the NHL because he couldnt. And if he chose not to then im glad My team didnt draft a player who doesnt want to be in the NHL.
and i'm glad my team didnt draft a disappointment. The majority of non-flyers fans would take Pettersson over Patrick.
Here's some proof of the facts. Be careful, it's not for the faint of heart. It might get you triggered :nod:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threa...lias-pettersson-vs-casey-mittelstadt.2428993/

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
and i'm glad my team didnt draft a disappointment. The majority of non-flyers fans would take Pettersson over Patrick.
Here's some proof of the facts. Be careful, it's not for the faint of heart. It might get you triggered :nod:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threa...lias-pettersson-vs-casey-mittelstadt.2428993/
I could care less, Im a Devils fan.

And wow an HFBoard poll, you got me. I guess Hextall should sign up here because you guys know more than him apparently. Oh wait, Pettersson couldnt crack the top 3

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
I could care less, Im a Devils fan.

And wow an HFBoard poll, you got me. I guess Hextall should sign up here because you guys know more than him apparently. Oh wait, Pettersson couldnt crack the top 3
Told you you would get triggered. Now I know where all the Pettersson salt comes from. Deep seated insecurities that Pettersson may be better than Hischer when he comes to the NHL? :naughty:

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Told you you would get triggered. Now I know where all the Pettersson salt comes from. Deep seated insecurities that Pettersson may be better than Hischer when he comes to the NHL? :naughty:
Do you have to derail every thread slobbering over EP?

Congrats, you got a SHL star. Now he needs to prove it at the next level.

Reactions: The Rage Kage

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
As he should he's the better player now. In 2-3 years could be different Patrick is 19.

well you never know, I have my doubts about Patrick, but he has good bloodlines, size, and a decent shot - he should be a player if he works hard enough at it. If anyone knows how to be patient with a young high draft pick, it is the Flyers as they have had to be sooooo patient with Sean Couturier and he has finally put it together...so there is hope.

Elias Pettersson

I'm not a troll
Jan 22, 2014
Do you have to derail every thread slobbering over EP?

Congrats, you got a SHL star. Now he needs to prove it at the next level.
Look back through the conversation. Did I bring up Pettersson? Nope. My first comment had nothing to do with him. It was salty people who responded who brought it up as always. It seems like everyone else has inferiority complexes. I dont mention anything about pettersson outside of threads about him and people always seems to respond with a comment about Pettersson. Hmm what could that mean? Not my fault everyone is so jelly.
Stop with the fake news. Your move.

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
who's the last forward drafted in the top 3 who finished with a sub 25 points/82 game pace as a rookie? I guess Strome, but I can't think of many more. Considering it supposedly happens a lot that's surprising. Top 2 looks even worse I'd imagine

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
tyler seguin was stuck as a checking forward on the Bruins 4th line and not being fed soft minutes like Patrick.

Patrick is playing on the 2nd line with Simmonds and Voracek these days, I don't think he really gets "soft minutes."

And what is it with people accusing every player they don't really watch of facing "soft minutes"? I've seen people throw that now at Patrick and Gostisbehere both in the last week here, which is ridiculously incorrect.

Patrick is a little underwhelming so far, but he's coming along. Some guys are great out of the box, others take some time...people have pointed out the Thornton example already. Patrick has shown he has all the tools, just never all at the same time. He's coming back from the same sort of surgery that hampered Giroux all of his last season and still adjusting to the speed and strength of the NHL game. He'll be an impact player sooner or later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad