Proposal: Ehlers for Draisaitl

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
A 60-70% + tear is more 6+ months
But we have no word on how much if a tear it is yet. Could be a 10% tear which is closer to 4 months

He missed half the year last year recovering from a knee injury and wasn't even close to being the same player when he returned. Then he tweaked his knee again near the end of the season and was pulled. Off season training resulted in an Achilles tendon tear. I'm not 100% certain Sekera plays another NHL game.

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
Couldn't do a straight up straight. Wouldn't make sense for oilers and maybe even for the jets

Would be something like drai+ for ehlers +

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
I like Ehlers would love him in EDM but WNG would have to add.
What does WNG have to add maybe some young players that they have to waive Petan, what other players would Jets be willing to add.
Don’t the Jets have a cash crunch in the next two years with the players they have to sign

It's WPG

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
He missed half the year last year recovering from a knee injury and wasn't even close to being the same player when he returned. Then he tweaked his knee again near the end of the season and was pulled. Off season training resulted in an Achilles tendon tear. I'm not 100% certain Sekera plays another NHL game.

As long as he recovers which he likely will I am pretty positive he will play another game. His ACL is fine now and if healthy at 5.5m he kinda has to play unless he develops a Hossa like allergy.

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton
As long as he recovers which he likely will I am pretty positive he will play another game. His ACL is fine now and if healthy at 5.5m he kinda has to play unless he develops a Hossa like allergy.

Dude, he's 32 years old. Admittedly we don't know how big a tear he has in his Achilles tendon but that's a serious injury any way you look at it.

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
how about ehlers dano niku 1st for drai edm retains 750k year

connor shief wheeler
roslovic drai laine
perrault little vesalainen
copp lowry tanev

ballofhate13

Jan 6, 2018
I get the Draisatl upside comments etc but maybe it is just me ....... Did the Oilers just not just make a horiffic decision on handing Lucic close to an untradeable contract and deal Adam Hall for Adam Larson ? Yeah this could happen only thing from the jet's point of view that could make it better is if the oilers said yes add Bryan little and send the jet's 2 2nd round picks in next two draft and yes that truly could happen . As a Bruins fan I know chiarelli is up against the fire and his past actions could result in this as a possibility.

TFHockey

The CEO of 7-8-0
May 16, 2014
Edmonton

connor shief wheeler
roslovic drai laine
copp lowry tanev

Be serious.

Draisaitl isn't likely to be traded anywhere... but if he was dealt, it would be for a 1D.

This is not a knock on Ehlers.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011

connor shief wheeler
roslovic drai laine
copp lowry tanev

I wouldn’t do that for Drai as a Jets fan. Ehlers & Niku are too good.....Niku especially is too critical to our future on D.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Trade that could work out for both teams. Young gun for Young gun to improve lines.
fHmpFo8.gif

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
A re-signed Myers, Ehlers on his sweet deal and Chiarot for RNH and a 1st.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad