WJC: "Eh oh Canada go"?

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I like how an American multi-national corporation is going to determine Canada's cheer for them. Especially one as stupid as this.

Analyzer*

Blame Pepsi, not TSN.

Also, what the hell with putting random names in the HHOF?!

I don't know, but I just signed up for that ****.

This cheer sucks.

Really, Flames and Oliers fans should just beat the crap out of each other in the stands. Seeing how it's out west and all.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
It's so damn stupid man. It's like Americans cheering "Y'all Americans Go! Y'all Americans Go!". What a joke.

What's wrong with "Go Canada Go"? I see nothing wrong with that chant.

Smokies430

Nov 21, 2009
Blame Pepsi, not TSN.

Also, what the hell with putting random names in the HHOF?!

That's how effective that ad is. I tuned it out so much I didn't even realize Pepsi was the one promoting this crap chant.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
It's ridiculous. Just sing the anthem. Get the big guy named Mark with the cumberbun and the great voice to sing the anthem, then have the crowd join in like the playoffs. Then drop the puck.

xtr3m

Jan 28, 2009
Vancouver
It's ridiculous. Just sing the anthem. Get the big guy named Mark with the cumberbun and the great voice to sing the anthem, then have the crowd join in like the playoffs. Then drop the puck.

Mark Donnelly, and it's not just playoffs.

It'd be nice if the Olympic committee considered that, actually.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Is this about that ridiculous Pepsi bid to "create" a cheer for Canada? That stupid "Eh! O! Canada Go!" thing?

What the hell is wrong with "Go Canada Go"? We've only been chanting that for for-freaking-ever. One of the coolest hockey things I ever saw was in the Summit on Ice series DVD how a loud section of Canadian fans was chanting that during one of the games in the USSR. Spine tingling stuff.

~Canucklehead~

therealdeal

Apr 22, 2005
Who cares, nobody is going to actually use that cheer and Hockey Canada probably made some money off it.

Its either going to be CA-NA-DA, or Go Canada Go!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad