News and Blog Report: Edmonton Sports Radio Thread - Part 5

boosterjuice

Sep 24, 2008
What's everyone using for TSN1260 streaming app?? TuneIn Radio no longer works with the station. I need something that allows me to pause and fast forward.

Any recommendations?

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
What's everyone using for TSN1260 streaming app?? TuneIn Radio no longer works with the station. I need something that allows me to pause and fast forward.

Any recommendations?

Tunein stopped working completely for me a couple months ago. I use the Radio Canada app now but it doesn't allow pausing, rewinding or fast forward.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
And L.A. ended up taking someone else.

Guess we'll be listening to the OILERS! radio network for another insufferable season.
28jiS9X.jpg

How dare you.

StupidGenius

Apr 1, 2013
The worst part about that picture of Jack is that he is quite well groomed by his usual standards.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

Is it just me or does Jack look like he's shed quite a bit of weight (photo taken and posted earlier this month from Wimbledon)?

Holy ****, if that really is him, then he has shed some serious weight. Can't stand him as a play by play guy, but respect him if that's what he did. A lot of salads and walking I'll bet.

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
Holy ****, if that really is him, then he has shed some serious weight. Can't stand him as a play by play guy, but respect him if that's what he did. A lot of salads and walking I'll bet.

I'm guessing he ignored Stauffer's recommended Mediterranean chicken pizza.

EakinsMVP

Apr 23, 2015
Not entirely on topic, but...

"It's Friiiiday! Do you have a mouth full of molasses? I know I do..... Agree?....disagree?...... I'M...BOB...LAYYYTON...."

Ugh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad