GDT: Edmonton Oilers at the Washington Capitals 11/24/23 3:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
I just don't see why they can't healthy scratch Kuznetsov. It's not like a NTC prevents that.
Hendrix's time is coming, there's what 8 rookies/young bucks that are getting several games this season already, there is also value in just being with the big club (intangibles! xGrowth/nachos/gm)
Him getting 50 gms this year instead of 60 isn't going to ruin him

Reactions: Calicaps

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
This game could be 8-0 for either team or anything in between and i wouldn't be surprised. Hope the Caps get the better of it.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Hendrix's time is coming, there's what 8 rookies/young bucks that are getting several games this season already, there is also value in just being with the big club (intangibles! xGrowth/nachos/gm)
Him getting 50 gms this year instead of 60 isn't going to ruin him

He's almost 22 years old. He is likely entering his prime right about now. The clock is ticking.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Was going to take the family today but the cheapest ticket to get in is over $100 if you include fees and everything so I’m going to light a fire and watch it outside on my patio instead.

If the Oilers want to leave McDavid in DC and take Kuznetsov with them to Edmonton that’d be cool.
I sent my son and his friend today. Running my normal wall of TV’s in basement. College Football and NFL on the Satelite screens and Caps on the big screen.

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
He's almost 22 years old. He is likely entering his prime right about now. The clock is ticking.
This cracks me up. so he is washed out at 22? He is right at where he should be. Especially the way the Caps grow their prospects. McMichael one year ahead of him and now a regular for first time. That means next year for Lapierre. There is a business and development part of the game as well.

I suspect Caps want to see Kuzy play before they go on the road. And reality is when Fever gets activated Lapierre is going back to Hershey (waiver free). Possible they try to slide Johansen back to Hershey and keep Lapierre, but i doubt it.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Breakouts are terrible so they’re getting hemmed in their zone which means they are just dumping the puck in and easily surrendering possession. And of course their defensive zone coverage continues to be brutal.

Reactions: troyerlaw
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad