GDT: Edmonton Oilers at the Washington Capitals 11/24/23 3:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Carbs please be the first coach to get these guys ready to play before the 3rd period of an afternoon game.

Score first!

Reactions: um

Pigskin

Sponsor
Jan 14, 2014
Brisbane, Australia
While enjoying their play currently, I keep looking for a decent opponent to cash in on our unsustainable play ... yet we keep playing rubbish teams.

A soft draw to start the season can really change the outlook.

Go Caps.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Don’t have the best feeling about this one. I know everyone has been having fun with the Oilers’ comically bad goaltending and D. And McDavid clearly ain’t right.

But they’re still plenty capable of offensive explosions. I’m sure they’ll come out desperate, and could easily get a jump on a tired, post-T’giving Caps.

Hopefully coach Knob will stack McDavid and Draisaitl on one line, so Carbs can just pound them with the Dowd line all afternoon.

Last edited:

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Don’t have the best feeling about this one. I know everyone has been having fun with the Oilers’ comically bad goaltending and D. And McDavid clearly ain’t right.

But they’re still plenty capable of offensive explosions. I’m sure they’ll come out desperate, and could easily get a jump on a tired, post-T’giving Caps.

Hopefully coach Knob will stack McDavid and Draisaitl on one line, so Carbs can just pound them with the Dowd line all afternoon.
Yeah, I mean if those guys (McDavid and Draisatl) could get their heads screwed on then we're likely to get a beating, but they seem mired in this and have completely checked out. Hope we're not the team who lets them get back on track. Think we'll be okay: there's is big trouble brewing in Edmonton!

Reactions: RedRocking

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Going directly up against the NFL for a 3pm game.

Why?

shtorm2005

Aug 9, 2015
Montreal, Canada
1700839316014.png

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
While enjoying their play currently, I keep looking for a decent opponent to cash in on our unsustainable play ... yet we keep playing rubbish teams.

A soft draw to start the season can really change the outlook.

Go Caps.
We beat the Knights not long ago.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Kuzy is being given every possible chance to revive his game because the replacement cost is so high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad