GDT: Edmonton McDrai’s vs Sharks 7:30pm NBCSN

treefiddy

Errr'day Trollin'
May 8, 2013
San Jose
The last one , all he had to do was look around the defender. It didn't even look like much of a screen. Jones is at his best when he is moving around and reacting but tonight we are getting "Position Jones" where he is just trying to rely on position and not move around much. That's when he is at his worse. Playoff Jones plays like he is on speed. That's the best Jones.

Look around the defender? You could barely see Jones behind him on the replay. It was a perfect screen that our guys just let happen...

Sharksfan83

Jul 27, 2010
He literally stole a few of the games on this 6 game win streak...

I guess he needs to steal them all though. FOH

As I said, I have been a Jones defender for the past 2 years and I want to see him succeed. I like him. But when you "steal" 2 games of 6, and you had one game over .906%, that's numbers that aren't keeping him a job, especially when the rest of his numbers are well down. Other teams are expecting their goalie to throw out a game or two with that .960, we get a hardon when we see our goalie do it once.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
As I said, I have been a Jones defender for the past 2 years and I want to see him succeed. I like him. But when you "steal" 2 games of 6, and you had one game over .906%, that's numbers that aren't keeping him a job, especially when the rest of his numbers are well down. Other teams are expecting their goalie to throw out a game or two with that .960, we get a hardon when we see our goalie do it once.

I mean, we're just getting back to the chicken and egg debate of "who's the one who sucks more, the goalie or the defense".

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Might be wise to give 19, 68, and 52 a game off. Try out:
9-39-62
28-48-23
20-40-12
73-7-45

full

Ad

Upcoming events