GDT: Edmonton McDrai’s vs Sharks 7:30pm NBCSN

Sharksfan83

Jul 27, 2010
I mean, we're just getting back to the chicken and egg debate of "who's the one who sucks more, the goalie or the defense".

It's on both, but that still doesnt change the fact that he has to find a way to stop more than 88% of the pucks over a season.

Reactions: Phu

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
I’ve seen a lot worse let go. Where was the slashing call against Drai earlier? It was clear as crystal.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Seriously he's eligible to be hit there, how the flying f*** was that interference? Dillon had his ice.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
I think Couture has been the Sharks worse player this game. Constantly giving up the puck in both the offensive and defensive zone, he's been deked out like 3 times this game.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
I wonder if the Sharks were looking ahead to Vegas and forgot to show up for this game.

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
5 game losing streak coming up unless they wake up and nip it in the bud. Unfortunately they're playing Vegas next so it's gonna be at least a 2 game losing streak. You can tell the slump was coming with their play the last couple games.

I miss playing Mike Smith. This would probably be 4-3 Oilers or 4-4 if Smith was in net.

Reactions: Sandisfan

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
5 game losing streak coming up unless they wake up and nip it in the bud. Unfortunately they're playing Vegas next so it's gonna be at least a 2 game losing streak. You can tell the slump was coming with their play the last couple games.

I miss playing Mike Smith. This would probably be 4-3 Oilers or 4-4 if Smith was in net.
Just checked, we play the Kings twice in the next 5, we should be able to avoid a lengthy losing streak lol

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
I wonder if the Sharks were looking ahead to Vegas and forgot to show up for this game.

Might have also took the foot off the gas mentally getting back to 500

Also Edm is playing better this game, especially mcdrai who weren’t this dangerous last game. They’re firing on all cylinders lately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad