Elks: Edmonton Eskimos 2018 v4

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I sure hope reproductions come from this game and someone should file a complaint to the league about the reffing. I can handle bad reffing but is beyond embarrassing for the league. but knowing this snowflake league they will pat the refs on their back give them a cookie and tell them a bedtime story and make sure the ref safe place is safe
I don’t want to see any reproduction of this game.

Heavy Dee

May 29, 2005
I sure hope reproductions come from this game and someone should file a complaint to the league about the reffing. I can handle bad reffing but is beyond embarrassing for the league. but knowing this snowflake league they will pat the refs on their back give them a cookie and tell them a bedtime story and make sure the ref safe place is safe
Reffing didn't cost us this game.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006

I've seen some atrociously reffed games in 22 years of watching the CFL. This might be the very worst. Words can't even describe what I just witnessed.

Reactions: Darkwinter

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Let’s just throw nothing but long bombs now because Ottawa will never be covering anything deep.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Man are we ever trash against the East. If we get a cross over we are done like dinner.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton

Whatever the reproductions, i would prefer if these refs and command center crew didn't reproduce. Wed be better for it.

Reactions: TB12

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
Sunderland has had season to upgrade the secondary . This game should be a blowout for Ottawa
As much as we’ve complained about the officiating today, and it’s been really bad even by CFL standards, Ottawa was the much better team today. This could easily have been a huge blow out if Ottawa could finish.

The officials aren’t the reason we lost. The offense was terrible again today, just like it’s been for much of the last two months.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
As much as we’ve complained about the officiating today, and it’s been really bad even by CFL standards, Ottawa was the much better team today. This could easily have been a huge blow out if Ottawa could finish.

The officials aren’t the reason we lost. The offense was terrible again today, just like it’s been for much of the last two months.

Oh, 100% we dont deserve the win.

But this game was reffed worse than the average schoolyard game at recess.

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
I've seen some atrociously reffed games in 22 years of watching the CFL. This might be the very worst. Words can't even describe what I just witnessed.
They’ve been really bad but they were really bad for both teams. If teams kept challenges for every call the officials missed instead of just one and done we might miss the first half of the Riders game. There were missed calls every other play. I don’t know how the league can improve their on field officiating but a suggestion might be younger guys who can keep up with the play. Andre Proulx is rightly criticized every game he does. He needs to be retired at the end of the year at the latest.

Shaquille Oatmeal

Tier 2 Fan
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2015
Did he have anything over 40 yards? You’d think he discovered a cure for cancer the way they were talking about him. A whole bunch of chip shots.
He also wears smaller shoulder pads than I wore in bantam. I think he deserves it. If somebody got a hold of him he would be hulk smashed!

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Martese Jackson brought some excitement to the kick return game, but he made most of the yards on his own. He’s the real deal, and this game should verify that our special teams coach needs to be canned.

Reactions: Del Preston

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad